Reviews for Belief
ahyeon chapter 1 . 5/14
Ooo i love this idea ! Omg my tears poor susan
This is an awesome read ! Gonna jump right into the rest of these oneshots now im so happy i decided to delve into narnia crossovers LOL

Great job !
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
This is beautiful.
Extremely emotional, almost had me shedding tears. I like that Susan was able to believe once more, that Aslan didn't give up on her ( of course he wouldn't ) . It is heartbreaking that it was too late, that she spent rest of her life looking for magic, for spirits. Detail about her hating winter was awesome.
I wonder did Jack talk about this to North.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
nice
windoflife467 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
what does the summary means?
Rosalind2013 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
This was very interesting! I really enjoyed it :)

Your writing is beautiful, by the way!
epicdude129 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
oh my god... i never thought that someone could pack this much AWSOME into 2,500 words a favorite for you my good man\woman
Chikuma Kanagaki chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I simply love it. You wrote it beautifully and it captured all the essence but not exaggerated the story itself. Thanks for sharing :)
Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Masterfully done. I am going to read your other stories about Jack and Susan right now.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That was so sweet! I'm off to to read the rest of them!
jesphoenix05 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is a brilliant treatment to Susan being left behind. I never really liked the fact that CS Lewis decided that she would just stop believing but the way you explain it makes so much sense. After all, Susan is the last of the siblings in the book to see Aslan on their return trip and Lucy was his most ardent believer. I felt so sad for Susan and yet in her discovery of Jack there is hope that she would see her family again. Ok so I am hooked now. The next treatment is Faith then right? I will be checking that one out next! Thank you for sharing!
LiveAndLetRain chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is lovely. I'm going to go read the others now!
And yes Jack, Aslan is so much more than just a guardian.
DYquem chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Lovely story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This was wonderfully written. The way you mixed the two characters and worlds together is very convincing. I'm off to read the sequel you have posted. Ta-ta.
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awww. How cute. I could almost see the face Jack made as he said goodbye.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
It's been ages since I read the Narnia books, but from what I remember, you've portrayed Susan (a little older, a little more tired) and the general feel of the books quite well.