Reviews for Belief
epicdude129 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
oh my god... i never thought that someone could pack this much AWSOME into 2,500 words a favorite for you my good man\woman
Chikuma Kanagaki chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I simply love it. You wrote it beautifully and it captured all the essence but not exaggerated the story itself. Thanks for sharing :)
Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Masterfully done. I am going to read your other stories about Jack and Susan right now.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That was so sweet! I'm off to to read the rest of them!
jesphoenix05 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is a brilliant treatment to Susan being left behind. I never really liked the fact that CS Lewis decided that she would just stop believing but the way you explain it makes so much sense. After all, Susan is the last of the siblings in the book to see Aslan on their return trip and Lucy was his most ardent believer. I felt so sad for Susan and yet in her discovery of Jack there is hope that she would see her family again. Ok so I am hooked now. The next treatment is Faith then right? I will be checking that one out next! Thank you for sharing!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is lovely. I'm going to go read the others now!
And yes Jack, Aslan is so much more than just a guardian.
DYquem chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Lovely story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This was wonderfully written. The way you mixed the two characters and worlds together is very convincing. I'm off to read the sequel you have posted. Ta-ta.
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awww. How cute. I could almost see the face Jack made as he said goodbye.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
It's been ages since I read the Narnia books, but from what I remember, you've portrayed Susan (a little older, a little more tired) and the general feel of the books quite well.
Earle DL Foster chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Quite the appropriate and tenderly sentimental little crossover of franchises, with some additionally ingenious lessons interwoven. One must genuinely admire an online writer who presents an originally new literary concept, and furthermore succeeds extremely well (why unnecessarily quibble over a few minor details like not reading certain detail-packed publications, when you have more than captured the vital essence of the piece?). I loved the Guardians movie as well, even though I sadly never got round to seeing it on the screen!
Goldenseal chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Nice! I was always upset about Susan not beliving and this was a really good job!
redQween chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Just wondering...what would Santa do if Jack mentioned Susan to the other guardians ?
Awsomaniatica chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Interesting combination, although I don't know that much about Narnia. I liked it. :D
LCAAS chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
loved this, thank you _ Ah Susan.