Reviews for To Be Thankful For
bnlove chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
thoroughly ADORED this story! and it's so believable. The characters were spot on
Relena Duo chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Awwwww
VG LittleBear chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Hi, so cute having Gibbs check up on all the kids when he woke up. Laughed at Abby's wicked sense of humor ... Gibbs should have threatened a peddling (he did once before). Tony got smacked, of course! I was hoping for one of them to find Gibbs' family photos. MAllison Hart saw a few, so why not them? If Gibbs had left the house to get hold of breakfast, they could have done so ;)
I enjoyed your writing! Thanks and cheers!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Hahahaha! I love this! Absolutely, positively, rot-your-teeth sweet! Great job! :)
EvilRegalOncer chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
THIS WAS SO FRIGGING ADORABLE. *melts*

I actually read this when you first wrote it and reviewed, but after re-reading I just have to congratulate you again on a job well done. This entire story was just perfect, although I must say that one of my favorite parts was Abby and Ziva snuggling together.

"What the hell was he thinking, almost leaving the four of them here unsupervised?" I love that line! Makes me think of the team like a bunch of little kids, and Gibbs the babysitter. xDD

Please, /please/ keep writing.
DreamsRWhatUMakeThem chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
This was really good, and very funny. Great job!
Anonymous033 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Okay, so, hi :D

Yes, I know I took very long with this review. Forgive me, I've been a bit busy. Btw I think you neglected to mark this as "Complete." Onwards!

Ziva needs a new phone :P if hers is ringing four minutes after it turns five. Or is Gibbs' clock fast? It seems just like Gibbs, to be not three or five, but four, minutes fast. (It's the soda I drank earlier, sorry.) But basically, Abby is right and I love that she's able to convince Ziva to stay in bed :D Ziva really needs to relax sometimes! I LOVE comforters, btw. I live in a country that's too hot for anything but a thin blanket, so imagine how glorious it was for me when I visited the UK and discovered that those things are thick and squishy :D they're awesome!

Natalie Wood ... isn't that...? Never mind. That was a nice summary of Christmas movies, though :P Did you know that Home Alone was international enough to have made it here? All from that series. And it is important because Christmas is not celebrated that widely here, and for everyone to know "that kid who slapped his hands to his cheeks and screamed" says something. Also, McGee is totally becoming as cunning as Tony XD

GIBBS AND THE HAMMOCK. That's a brilliant idea! I did wonder if he'd go without sleeping, actually, but sleeping in a hammock in the basement is so totally Gibbs :D and a hammock in the backyard is so totally not. I've a feeling the hammock will remain strung up in the basement and he'll sleep in it every night without gravitating to the couch. And that's quite sad :( oh, I've depressed myself.

Okay, you already know how I feel about Tony and the bra incident, so I'm not gonna discuss that further, but it really is like Abby to be chipper in the morning :P and it's really sad that Gibbs has no food in the house! I'd expect some raw meat lying in the freezer or something, at least, though people don't usually have meat other than bacon and ham for breakfast, I suppose. And I'm rambling. And the fact that Tony's lusting after Ziva while she's in GIBBS' shirt is a little creepy, but in a good way :D too bad Gibbs interrupted them! I found the part where he found the house small sad too, but all in all, the day did dawn happily.

And Tony agrees :)

And I love this fic and totally just wrote you an essay you probably aren't interested in :D but just so you know, it's awesome! And I love it! Okay.

Oh and you have magnificent writing btw.

-Sophie
Tiva-is-life chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Aww I hope you keep going, this is so good
mysmileiscorrupted chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
NOOOO! Dont leave it there!
Please add in ONE more chapter! Where more TIVA scenes happen, E.G They kiss or something, Please?

I love Gibbs though! He is soo sweet and kind, but I love his reaction to Tony and Ziva!

mysmileiscorrupted chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Awhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love how Abby and Ziva mess with Tony and McGee!
Gotta love Gibbs too!

Cant wait to read more!
mysmileiscorrupted chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Awhhh! They are all so sweet to each other!
I love their reactions to staying at Gibbs house for the night, especially Abby's!

Cant wait to read more!
KrisShannon chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Love it! My favorite part of this chapter is Gibbs going through the hour in the early morning and checking on his 'kids' as they slept. Thought it may be a little out of character for Ziva to be running around in just a t-shirt, albeit Gibbs' t-shirt that probably made a knee-length dress on her. I cannot see her being that immodest, but it sure made for a hilarious scene as Gibbs' 're-directed' Tony to do the breakfast run and scolded Ziva, sending her back upstairs to dress appropriately. Great job!
agentscully6 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
"David," he says in a low, warning voice, "go back upstairs and put on some clothes."

LMFAO! oh that was good.
dvd123 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Loving all the moments, really! Abby/Ziva and Tony/McGee. I really liked the thoughts Gibbs had about the hammock. And for him to contemplating on actually stringing it outside to relax really shows how far Gibbs has come as well. Especially in season 10, we've seen how much more mellow Gibbs has become. And his love for the team gives me the warm fuzzies.

Like how comfortable Ziva is just dressed in Gibbs' shirt around the team, and Tony's deer-in-headlights, can't stop staring reaction is hilarious. xD
tivamcabby5 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Hahah loved the little Tiva and then protective-father-Gibbs moments at the end :)
Great little story!