Reviews for Epic with a Side of Undercover
rachw chapter 29 . 8/26/2016
I have enjoyed this and hope you will come back to it one day!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/22/2016
Need more story.
JoeCool701 chapter 29 . 6/30/2016
I just binged read this today, can you please finish it?
TrueHeartAngel chapter 29 . 1/13/2016
PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH! This story is incredible and I can't get enough of it. It's one of a kind and really gives a believable new perspective on where the VM story could have gone. I love the idea that Logan got his life together without V and even found someone to love him as unconditionally as his parents never could, his son. I love the idea that Logan having this kid may finally force V to grow up within their relationship, and really stick around. I love Mac and Dick bringing a comfortable sense of levity to such a difficult case as "the opposite (nerd/jock, etc.) couple". I even love the idea that V is finally gonna have to work on the honesty side of her relationship with her father; that maybe without the hero worshipping on both sides they can finally get to a place where he can see what she needs and what he wants for her are 2 different things while at the same time never losing that unconditional love they have for one another. I know you haven't posted in awhile and you may well have completely forgotten about this story, but its here and as long as it is still posted I will continue to hold out hope for its return.

Sincerely,

A genuine fan

P.S. I would love for Veronica to get in some quality time with Jake. He seems like a great kid and V looks like she's at a place in her life where she could really use the inspiration a child can bring into your life. Plus he feels like he's basically calling out for a real mother figure in his life and it would be interesting to see what his reaction would be to getting to know V. Kids usually see the best in good people which is why I feel like for Jake it was probably love at first sight with V. I also think Dick is always a great way to lighten any scenario that becomes to heavy but I would like to get more background on his and Mac's relationship and what made her take him seriously. As far a the mystery goes my vote is still for the creepy math aide and him having like a drug problem that led him to this or something; but I am really interested in seeing how you rap this story up and if you can realistically bring all these girls home after so long. Slavery implies being sold, what are the odds the lowly teacher or even the seller has any way of knowing where these girls go once out of their sight. Don't get me wrong I really want Ophelia and Lily to come home and be ok along with the rest of the girls but I'm intrigued by how you see it happening given all the clues you've given so far.
labroussard chapter 29 . 12/3/2015
Omg. This is such a good story. Pretty please come back and finish this. I am so sad to see it hasn't been updated in two years.
macyjean chapter 29 . 12/3/2015
You really need to finish this. I would love to see how the mystery is wrapped up.
macyjean chapter 25 . 12/3/2015
Ahhhhh this is so good! I am worried about the ending because I have read in your reviews that you haven't finished it yet. I have a few more chapters to go but anxiety is setting in. Please finish it!
hugsandpuppies chapter 29 . 10/13/2015
This story is so fantastic! You hit the perfect note with the relationship drama and the eventual makeup, and wrapped it up in a compelling mystery. I know it's been more than a little while since you've updated, but please consider finishing the story!
oaksand chapter 29 . 9/29/2015
I really enjoyed this, it is well written with good story and character development. I hope you find the time and inspiration to finish this.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/17/2015
Please update! I love this story and cannot wait to see how you'll finish it!
C.Elder chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
You did more than fine!

But only one chapter left?

Tell me you are not going to leave us hanging! You have over 450 reviews and over 400 follows.
Surely you are not going to just stop and abandon us?
You're not going to do a Veronica, and just run away from this great story,please.
C.Elder chapter 27 . 6/5/2015
Love your description of twerking...
But Lily is in trouble from what I read into their exchange.
And a coming together on the roof of the Neptune Grand- what a great idea...
C.Elder chapter 26 . 6/5/2015
Oh great chapter- Those "angry, bold,screaming, red lights"...they are like that aren't they?
I always turn that damn clock in hotel rooms away from me, and cover with a folded up towel because of the mist of blood red that emanates from the digital display.
And a wonderful example of alliteration with Mac saying "pre-prom primping" -what a great phrase, you need to copyright it. You could even do a "reality " show for TV ! I mean if they have triple DDD(Diners, drive-ins and dives), why not have a show about triple PPP's for proms up and down the land?
I always liked that Alterna prom black dress- KB looked so sophisticated and smart in it, and it was so simple a dress, but elegant in an understated way.
C.Elder chapter 25 . 6/5/2015
thank goodness for your bursts of humour -2 nights of fast food in a row being criminal; Wallace's completely white face etc, because the seance was very well written- you must have seen a lot of scary movies to write that one so well!
C.Elder chapter 24 . 6/5/2015
And your Dick knows words like egocentric(spot on description of V, by the way) and compassionate!

But poor V is way off base once more. Lily never said it was Logan at all. She said Teacher, and we have indeed met a strange teacher in your story, who actually did not succeed as a teacher(not what he appears to be) and somehow was re-hired as...he of the dropped pizza perchance?
Don't you hate readers who actually read your story attentively and pick up the clues?

Anyway, I hope V is not going to "prove " once again that Logan did it, like she did with Lily to Lamb.