Reviews for Epic with a Side of Undercover
Aubreylovesthegames chapter 29 . 2/24
Please continue this! It deserves an ending! Every amazing story does!:) Please update!
patricia.kane.969 chapter 29 . 12/1/2014
OMG! You are a great writer! Please consider updating this... PLEASE?
Feature5 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
If you ever feel like finishing, this story is good and deserves an ending!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/19/2014
finish this
Guest chapter 29 . 9/14/2014
Read the whole thing this weekend-such a great story. Hope you will come back to it-you did an amazing job.
shhjustmehere chapter 29 . 9/13/2014
I read this all at once! I have some theories on the mystery! I'm really curious to see how everything unfolds. I love the LoVe and Jake is the most adorable thing ever. I really hope you choose to update soon. I love the story so far.
duckquack chapter 29 . 8/8/2014
This is a really great story and I can't wait to see who the bad guy is, I figure it's the math teachers assistant. Please update soon!
liljuicebox chapter 29 . 7/22/2014
Um no. This can't be it. No. No. No. No. No. Please write more.
Seznh chapter 29 . 7/10/2014
I just found this story and it is amazing! You are such a talented writer. I read it all in one sitting! I really cannot wait to see what happens. Jake is so cute. I love Logan and Veronica's interactions. I loved Logan and Veronica's reunion! Please update this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Please please finish I need to know what happened with LoVe... And it's to great of a story to not finish... And you almost there just a few more chapters. Can't wait to see how it ends.
Longingexpectantheart chapter 29 . 6/18/2014
Just found this story and devoured it all in one sitting. This story is incredible! I love that it's a perfect combination of angst/romance/mystery. I sincerely hope you return to it, because it's fabulous!

I notice you mentioned a new job when you wrote one of the previous chapters. I hope the school year went well and that you enjoyed teaching both high school and college classes.

Looking forward to reading more! :)
nhelms31288 chapter 29 . 6/13/2014
please finish this story. I cant wait for more
Dramamomma19 chapter 29 . 5/17/2014
I LOVE THIS! Please let me know as soon as you post more. Oh and please HURRY!
Love it chapter 29 . 4/20/2014
Love love love it please come back and update
SassyReaderGirl chapter 29 . 4/5/2014
I'm really enjoying this - especially their reunion! I hope you update soon!