Reviews for Prelude to a Bloody Hell
momnesia chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
Very good. I just wish there were more to read. Thanks.
mom8828 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Please continue with this! So far, this is shaping up to be a hoot! I read all 6 chapters in just a few minutes, which for me means I totally enjoyed it. Not too many fan fictions can grab my attention so quickly, and hold it causing me to read through to the last chapter right away like this one. This was an extremely enjoyable read for me. Please keep writing, and add to this as soon as you are able. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
Clara Jean chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Really liking this story, and love Dawn calling Angel "Peaches" and giving Angel a hard time with her newly adopted Spike attitude!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
S1r3h chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
I hope Buffy kicks Angel's a$$. If I was Spike I'd just take off to God-knows-where. Follow the north star or something. If he doesn't know where he's going, Glory won't know either.
shadowcat802 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Did Angel just say that nobody in there right mind send out anybody with Spike? Is Angel implying that Buffy is not in her right mind? Man; does Angel have a dusting wish or what. Not following Buffy's wish is also a way to bring out the handy dust buster. (Shakes head and roll of eyes.) all I got to say is good luck with that one. You are doing a great job I would of like to have seen Dawn a bit more aggressive in protecting Spike but I loved that she called Angel Peaches. Please know I only give constructive criticism and would never tell you how to write your story :0) Looking forward to the next chapter.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Well Angel was true to form, Cordy too. I kept hoping Dawn was going to kick him in the butt when he had Spike on the ground. When will Angel learn to do what Buffy wants instead of what he thinks is best? If this goes bad I hope she dusts him for it. No more driving lessons for Dawn? They'll be out in the middle of nowhere...
Forever-Furuba chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
"You monster! You kidnapped Buffy's sister! And you stopped her from calling for help by letting her drive without a licence!"

"Uh, Angel? If Dawn really was kidnapped, wouldn't he have kept her close as a hostage instead of pushing her to safety?"

Assuming, of course, that Angel, Cordelia and Westely even did get their memories altered when Dawn came into existance, rather than the spell being limited to those in Sunnydale.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
And no traffic cones lost their lives! Dawn is a hundred times better at driving than Buffy. Of course Angel is going to stake first ask questions later. You'd think someone from Sunnydale would have called Angel to let him know?
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Ha. Angel kicked Spike's ass in less than a second. Though Dawn will probably kick Angel's ass in less than that. I mean, in my own personal opinion.

To be fair to Dawn, if you have a slight idea of what you're doing, then it's not too difficult to be a decent driver your first time.

Also, I have to thank you for writing this. There are not enough fics for Spike and Dawn's awesome bromance. Seriously, I love it when those two just talk, it's awesome. And he's a real Papa Wolf to her too, I just. I love it.
S1r3h chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
"Great. A bloody family reunion. Someone dust me."

Poor Spike. If someone told me I had to go visit Angel, I'd say the same thing. You know, if I was vamp. O_o
wonderland-bliss chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
I love it so far! You've captured all of them perfectly! Can't wait to see what happens next
shadowcat802 chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
This was a excellent chapter and funny too. I always wanted to see more interaction between spike and dawn. Looking forward in reading what angel has to say about the two visitors and where spike has gotten money from.
shadowcat802 chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
I am really enjoying reading this story. The characters are real to series and you really got it nailed. Would love to see chapters a little bit longer.I love that you are writing it in spike's point of view. Really looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great writing.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Loved the chapter. But the best part is waiting to hear Dawn call Angel Peaches! That is going to be funny as hell. I really hope Angel doesn't dust Dawn's protector before they have a chance to explain.