Reviews for Inspiration
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Great work! Let me know if you're continuing it!
Loves to read books chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Wow. Please update soon. I love this story.
irishfan62 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Hmm, interesting...very interesting. The man with the graying hair, is that Mayor Undersee? The woman in the bed could be Madge, and maybe that last line is about Mrs. Undersee. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out.
S. Lily Potter chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
oh please! you have to continues this amazing story!

I am so thrillet Madge is not dead - well... se is not alive either...yet - but I love Haymitch send her some syrup like in Romeo and Juliet!

also, I'm dying for a Gale's and Rory's POV!

Please!1 update!
Heidi1994 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Please update! I wanna know what happens next! Please? Pretty please?
ilovenutella99 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
IT WAS MADGE. I'M CALLING IT NOW.
BubBleS chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Cool story bro!
IAmNotAPickle chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
I am loving story so much! Really, I'm hooked. I was bawling like a toddler at the end of sacrifice and I'm so glad you're keeping it going.

It's a very original idea and I love how you've portrayed each character so far.

Madge had better be alive or else I will throw a tantrum. A very loud one that involves plenty of arm-flailing. You have been warned. Seriously though, it's been superb so far :D
Hawtsee chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
It has to be Madge, or otherwise I might not be able to stand this fic. Great start. Really looking forward to more.
andinify chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Let it be Madge. Please. Imagine how it would be like if it was really her...
H3FFA chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Your gonna update this soon right?
Because you know how brilliant this is, right?
Right?
andinify chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Okay well, I'm in the verge of crying right now so... GOOD JOB. Update soon!
Anna chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Love this story, love your writing style.

The twist...my guess is that Madge is alive, and the syrup just slowed her heartbeat.

Can't wait to find out!
post as yourself chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Very good. Made me cry. I loved it. Update
A Seamless Getaway chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
So much emotion! Im in love with this. I absolutely loved the oneshot and I was actually thinking someone had just copied your work until I checked it out but ohmygod I'm so excited that you're making this a story and ahhh...the feelings haha. Im in love. And Rory's speech in the end was great. And I really really can't wait to see what happens next! So, please, continue!