Reviews for The No Life King's Daughter
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Oh ho ho xD I know where that name came from *was like... I read that name sometime today but where?* :3 Now I know..
AND EPIC JOB WITH THE STORY MATE W
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
Wow what an ending
techtroche chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
mason and mary r awesome OCs
techtroche chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
i love mary i wish she was in the shows epilogue
FangirlingQueen chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
I love this everything you right is amaziing!
FangirlingQueen chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Uwaa its great
xMiss Shizaya Michaelisx chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
I'll be honest and say that I wasn't sure about this story. The plot was good, but I'm afraid that your tenses and spelling really let it down. Your sentences are extremely repetitive and the fluency is off. Your vocabulary is also very repetitive. Try to use a thesaurus so you don't repeat words because the words "evil grin" must have popped up a dozen times throughout each chapter and it got slightly annoying. If your English is bad or your spelling is bad, you should try and find a beta reader. Other than all that, the plot was interesting but this story needs some serious TLC.
Nashakell chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
Lived the story but I do wish there was a bit of a bigger fight well not so much fight but gore blood and disturbing shit lol but love the story lol please right more
Kurono Kanashikoe chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
I really love it all was so interesting and i can't believe Alucard accept a couple for his daughter.
Anonymous vamp chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Wite more, PLEASE! *puppy eyes*
Imogene19 chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Awwww... D
How sweet!
YAY, She gets to keep Mason!
That was a nice ending.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
A realistic chapter which describes the wait for Alucard very well.
5/5
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Hmm...sounds like somone is turning evil! Me like, but wil this be the end of Alucard? Or wil it be the end of Seras? I'm curios and i have a lot of questions. Make me wanna read another chapter!
5/5
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
An average chapter. Not the best you have written...
3/5
Guest chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Nice chapter. It's a sort of a holiday to them. Nice, quiet and relaxed.
Now to my point...WHERE IS MASON?
5/5 still...:-)