Reviews for As the Clock Runs Down
Megan chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
This made me ache with happiness and cry buckets of sloppy happy tears. Thank you for sharing your talent. This was a wonderful fantastic story. Beautiful.
Silence at it's Finest chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
Wow this story was stunning, like i can't even describe how wonderful it was! you did a really good job and i look forward to reading more of your works.. once i have stopped crying from the cuteness
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Awww Cas and Dean!
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
What happens to the soul mates of those who die before they meet? I assume the time stamp would just freeze at that time, or disappear? Awwww

Well, I do like this premise. I shall continue on my reading then.
Ryley Edlund chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
This is absolutely adorable. I love it so much keep up the amazing work!
rainfall1310 chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
This is so cute oh my goodness
And I really have always had a soft spot for Sam/Gabe also:)
Anna chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Hi,
I think the idea of the clock is quite sordid. The idea of any forme of fate is quite repulsive for me, but this, fate written down your skin ... ugh, it scares me. And what message is that? Just wait for the love of your life, and when you meet him, just drop everything and be with him... really strange.
Moreover, I can't really see the point of this story, and in this chapter, what's with Dean's breakdown? Didn't see that happening, did you think their story needed ordeals? It had, but that like this, it is far too unexpected...
In short, I don't like the plot neither the way you develop it, you should be more subtle, and maybe, paradoxically, rougher. An 17 years old meets his soul mate and they just walk together and hold hands? They should fight, yell... Because their love-story is so plain! Passion is missing, and your story loses its interest.
But your writing is actually interesting, simple and accurate. I might go through your other stories to find something that might meet my tastes. Maybe something with more psychology.

Keep on writing, you have potential!
Regards,
Anna.
ktravierso chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
This was sweet, simple, and beautiful. Thank you for this story.
Knife chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
*DIES*
*DIES AGAIN*
*DIES A THIRD TIME*
this was too damn cute to deal with man!
cyberbubble99 chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
asjdfhdjskskdjfl
Eeeeeeee that was adorable *A*
I really loved it, good job! I don't normally like AUs, but this was just too cute.
Keep up the good work! 3
Soaha chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
I feel as if you would enjoy the movie Timer. C:
Jamie-Destiel Leigh chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
This was a gorgeous fic! Perfection, I love the way you did it and the ending was great, :)! Amazing fic! :)! Deffinatly worth to read!:)
TheDoctorsGingerGirl chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
this is just such both an adorable fluffy and sexy fic. only the best writers can do that. so, i tip my hat to you. this is beautiful and i just aksjfhjsfgdkchjsbdcjhvsbadhj vcsjcvakdbjcvakjd 3
Briiski chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Mmmkay, I flippin' love this 3 The writing is great, I wasn't expecting much when I opened it up, but man.. This story has blown me away 3 :D
A Minion Named Danielle chapter 10 . 2/20/2013