Reviews for Who are you?
JigglypuffConan chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Aww! so cute! You have a great writer's future ahead of you. Hurry up and chase It! :)
M chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
wonderful story! love the plot twist _ i
tentsubasa chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
That was cute! Lots of action. :) Haha, oh Kazuha, you're so cute, getting all embarrassed when Heiji kisses you. XD
Animevy116 chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Oh no, it is over. At least the suspense is over though...
And, yes. I AM mad that it took this long to update it :P
Like I usually say, I really did enjoy and love your story, It was beyond amazing! Though, if I were to be 100% honest,this chapter seemed a little rushed and somewhat corny. Oh well! The rest of the story makes up for it. I was so confused for literally the whole chapter. I couldn't understand the fighting and the powers. Dude, you got my so confused. Well. well. Overall, your story was awesome. I hope to read more of you stories. Until some other time!
Ja ne! ( '-')
Marwa Muj Afifi chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY 0 ...

So cute and romance end :) ...

thanks for this AMAZIMG story and me also have a summer vacation so me will be waiting for your stories ... ( but plz make it happy end ;) )

See you later :)
Miss Detective chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Yay! You're all done! All that starts well, ends well. I find the ending both cute and funny! I just loved how you turned Kazuha's uncle into a cat. XD Well, I really can't wait for any other story ideas you might have; looking forward to it! Great. Now you're making me want to finish up my stories. XD
Zana Charleson chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
OHHH! I like! Well, I don't like the fact Heiji got stabbed but he has to for an interesting story no? I like the cousins... and another evil relative? It's all quite interesting! I look forward to seeing what you write next time!
Zana Charleson chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
Arg! Sorry for not reviewing this chapter (Chapter 9) Super busy... let us now get on with the review! :D
Ohhh! Evil guy! This is fun! Let's see the next chapter!
Animevy116 chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
AUUUUGGHHHHHH! You BETTER sleep with one eye open tonight! Just kidding, but seriously, this is inflicting a lot of damage on my wounded heart! I think I might need a hospital after this review. Thanks a lot. I'll be sending you the bill. No. But in all seriousness... THIS CHAPTER WAS EPICLY (amazing, but at the same time too damaging. SO. MUCH. DRAMA!)
Anyways... you can tell I liked it, but at the same time hated it. I loved the style you chose for this chapter. It was really awesome. SO DRAMATIC. I CAN FEEL THE TENSION! NO really, but you know what I mean. Please, please, PLEASE DON'T KILL THEM OR I WILL HAVE TO BE A MURDERER AND A SUICIDAL PERSON!
And I loved how "Princess Kazuha's cousin" turned out to have a heart and tell the queen. Btw: What is her name? Just a guess. I loved the confession though it is depressing that he confessed while nearly dead. Oh well! :)
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! REMEMBER! It all depends on the next chapter! :D I'm just kidding. I would hate to have to hate me for making a fake threat. I'm actually not going to anything (other than freak out) if anything of the sort DOES happen. I think either way you chose would prove to be an excellent ending. Good luck then! :D Ja ne!
axcel-lili chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
yes, those are the parts that i hate the most -when those freakin' villain tries to ruin the almost happy endings! go girl, i know they will end up anyway ( definitely together) i know you'll make us happy.
and make it cheesy, we love cheesy parts! : )
Miss Detective chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Okay, before I begin, question: So the last part of the chapter is a flashback? If you can't answer that's perfectly all right. Now, *ahem* let me return to my review. NO! CLIFFHANGER! *screams and applauds at the same time* Sorry I couldn't write a review when it came out; I had school. :P Anyway, I can't believe they're dying (if there isn't going to be some twist with the pixies, Kaito and Aoko, from earlier)! The scene really reminded my of Romeo and Juliet. Well, I really can't wait for the next update! Update soon!
Marwa Muj Afifi chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ? O.O

WHY WHY WHY WHY ? :( I though that you will make something romance between theme :'(

I hope the next chapter make's heiji wake up okai ;)

Waiting for the next chapter
donia07896 chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
OMG this is soooooo Epic and great touching T_T love it its sooo kawai and great :DD great job and yeahhh dont worry we wont or i wont kill you becuz i need the endiing XDDDD see ya till the next chappi
take care ;)
Fan chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Plz I am begging you to continue it !
Animevy116 chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
Whoa. WHoa. WHOA! STOP THE PRESSES! THIS CHAPTER WAS LIKE THE CHARACTERS JUMPING OFF OF MOUNT EVEREST! I was so dramatic. I loved how Heiji finally realizes his feelings. SO cute...
And then you mentioned Akako!? It was awesome! I loved how she protected Kaito! Awesome! But the best part was when Kazuha was confronting her uncle and the fake Kazuha was trying to protect them. MAN! SO. MUCH. DRAMA. IN. JUST. ONE. CHAPTER. IT WAS SO AMAZING! O.O 3 I love it! One more thing... I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT "THE PANTRY GIRL" WAS KAZUHA! BUT YOU GOT ME ALL CONFUSED. Gosh. You just LOVE doing that to your reviewers don't you?! Don't worry, I still enjoy the story despite its misleading context. o.O Please update soon! I MUST know what happens! JA NE! :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »