Reviews for Harry Chooses Stonewall
noylj chapter 1 . 4/23
Please, we all know Bumbles will hit him with a compulsion charm and an obliviate.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 4/7
That is a great set up for your story. It is a very realistic and believable reason as to why Harry would prefer his current school. Thank you for writing.
Valiryo chapter 1 . 3/11
this was good, too bad it's only a one-shot.. would have loved to see bumbles' attempts to persuade Harry to reconsider.
NakedFury chapter 1 . 1/30
Interesting.

And if this did happen I could see him refusing as well.

After all they don't offer anything for him to eventually be an architect, even a magical one.
laraquick chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
A well deserved response to the wizarding world and its 'care' for the-boy-who-lived in the years since.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Why so short, it's seem a good fanfic,
Cinthya chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
It was brilliant, and i also think that they should teach math, and other stuff for university, i wouldnt go to hogwarts because at that age i didnt knew what i want to work for, so i would go to any other magical school in wich they also teach at least basic physics, chemestry, economics...
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
LOL oh well now the government has to deal with those terrorists. Maybe Harry could get an internship at an construction company as an architect and draw up the plans for the new buildings where the magical world use to be after Moldyshorts took over and the British government bombs the bloody hell out of him.
MarissaTodd chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I never liked the wizarding education system. None of the classes are practical in the "muggle" world, where I'm sure at least some of the students would end up living in for one reason or another.
Harriverse chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
This did make me giggle a bit. Thanks for sharing your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Where was the victory chant of Snape :)
Penguin Thug God chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
awesome
Fredrica chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Enjoyed reading your story ;)
senawario chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I love stories where Dumbledore does not get his way. This is nicely done... even if your author nickname is one that I *definitely* don't ship ;-)
Saissa chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Listing all first year students in the Daily Prophet is a GROSS invasion of privacy and goes against their human rights.

As for nothing being able to do anything about Harry's refusal to attend Hogwarts, I'm sure it is not as easy as that. I bet that Dumbledoze will persist in demanding that Harry attend. After all, Harry is needed for The Greater Good.