Reviews for Harry Chooses Stonewall
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 8/14
LOL oh well now the government has to deal with those terrorists. Maybe Harry could get an internship at an construction company as an architect and draw up the plans for the new buildings where the magical world use to be after Moldyshorts took over and the British government bombs the bloody hell out of him.
MarissaTodd chapter 1 . 7/30
I never liked the wizarding education system. None of the classes are practical in the "muggle" world, where I'm sure at least some of the students would end up living in for one reason or another.
Harriverse chapter 1 . 7/18
This did make me giggle a bit. Thanks for sharing your work.
Where was the victory chant of Snape :)
prinnyprincess332.12 chapter 1 . 5/28
awesome
Fredrica chapter 1 . 3/22
Enjoyed reading your story ;)
senawario chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I love stories where Dumbledore does not get his way. This is nicely done... even if your author nickname is one that I *definitely* don't ship ;-)
Saissa chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Listing all first year students in the Daily Prophet is a GROSS invasion of privacy and goes against their human rights.

As for nothing being able to do anything about Harry's refusal to attend Hogwarts, I'm sure it is not as easy as that. I bet that Dumbledoze will persist in demanding that Harry attend. After all, Harry is needed for The Greater Good.
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Oh how I wish it was longer ! Loved it!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
That was hilarious! I'm not sure why I have a thing for Harry Potter not going to Hogwars stories, but this made my day.
The Sinful chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Ok, that was actually rather amusing.
Steve2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Just saw this story. Read it. Liked it. It is a great premise to start a longer story. You could have a lot of fun with it. Are you interested in taking it further? If so, keep me in mind and I'd like to help. You have options that haven't been addressed - what happened to Hermione during Halloween? What will happen with Quirrell and the stone? What will happen to the prophecy? Will Voldemort rise to power and seek Harry out, who is working at a construction site, and some of his followers show up just as someone is showing Harry how to use a nail gun, and it goes a little off course and shoots hundreds of nails into the DE's, who splinch themselves trying to get away. And due to the metal used in the nails, it interferes with their magical recovery. So Volds has to confront Harry himself only to find himself tossed into a cement mixer and poured into a cornerstone of a building that became one of the strongest warded buildings in the country. Something silly like that. It could be interesting. There is also potentially the part where Dumbledore tries to take him on a wizarding tour of Diagon Alley and Harry starts to wonder how these buildings are up to code. And when he goes to the bank, he notices ways to improve their building and also security since he had just spent the last few months working on installing the latest security system at Vernon's company. When he finds out about the break-in the Goblins had the year previous, he was shocked and let his show on his face that they couldn't even catch the criminal, nor had any video of who it was. So he introduces them to the concept of video cameras and the Goblins want Harry to work with another employee to figure out how to get it to work with all the magic in the area.

These are just some ideas I had. You could also have Harry attend during the 92 year and be part of Luna's crowd since it appears Harry would be a Ravenclaw. Or a badger since he is loyal to the company he works for during the summer. And when Harry complains about headaches during potions, a fellow student says his grandfather used to peek in his mind when he was younger and that caused him to have that as well. He tells him of mind magics. Harry thinks about it and since it requires eye contact, Harry orders some mirrored sunglasses.

Like I said, this a great start of a story. I'd like to see more of it.
jupimako chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I wish there were more stories like this one.
Bil chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Lol! Great story.
KasandraBlack chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
It's such a nice story! I've read it few times and it's never boring))