Reviews for The Spleen Is a Non-Vital Organ
Sarah chapter 5 . 1/24
This was such a good story! Loved the ending especially!
Castle Obsessed chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
I love this story so much, and I find myself rereading it quite often. If you could make this one of your Random Chapter A Day fics to continue/add on to this story some how, it would make my life :)
47secondsofveritas chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
I like this so much!
ColieMacKenzie chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
I'd not read this before but knew of its existence and right now I really needed to read something that wouldn't be as awful as actual mono. Sounds like Kate didn't have the infectious kind because we are currently on week two and a half of mono-hell-weeks as the older kiddo does currently have infectious mono and it's a bit like this except about 100 times worse. Wouldn't wish mono on my worst enemy... Anyway, this is a cute story though. Sick-Beckett claiming not to be sick was adorable, and the pregnancy "rumors" were a cute touch - Ryan alluding to it and carefully not saying was hilarious! I just adore scenes where he takes care of her, knows her well enough to know how to 'handle' her. And I really liked how she wanted him to take her home - where he would be.
1Shootingstar78 chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
LOL..Great story :-)
petry chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
great story but when will come the next chapters? I cant wait anymore :)
ana chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
LOVE this. if only this could have happened on the show ... and then they move in ... and then she is pregnant ...
Ariel119 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Uh OH. Quarantine the apartment. Also, you have some sentence weirdness here:
"I know how much she needs to be a cop. You keep telling me-"

"God, that pretty pathetic like that," a voice floats to them.

Castle glances past Alexis and sees Kate on her feet in the living room
Ariel119 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Yick. I Never want mono. N.E.V.E.R.
ElizaberhMe2 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
You are an awesome writer! I have read all your stories and they are so well written! Please continue this.
Lydian Stone chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
This chapter is one of the most tender things I've ever read. I feel like curling up in a ball with a fuzzy blanket and reading it over and over.
Lydian Stone chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I remember reading this before, but the second time through is just as hilarious! The whole exchange with Espo & Ryan was brilliant. But, my favorite line was:

Heh. At least she hasn't run off to her father's cabin and not called him for three months.

Oh, look. Now he can laugh about it. Will wonders never cease.'
aussiecate chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Thanks for making me giggle right thru this fun story!
ggfan01 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Great ending to this story!
dopeysac chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Enjoyed catching up on this story. I guess we know who will be sick next. Love how in the earlier chapter Ryan and Espo thought she was pregnant. Great story.