Reviews for Son of the Wild
Garreon chapter 9 . 4/4
i love the fic, there aren't many ficha of Pan having a demigod child, the only one i found was a cross with naruto, with the blond being the son of said blond.
Still, I was hoping that Hermes and not D was being used as Pan's father, what can i say i love the messenger.
Keep un the good work and update please!
JumperCable2 chapter 1 . 3/27
Ok, I couldn't even make it halfway through the first chapter because you keep switching between third and first person. Plus, this chapter's really rushed. You're not giving enough details to what's happening at all.
Harrypotterisawesome123 chapter 6 . 1/30
Tia is Hestia, obviously!
MaHaL1337 chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Well, that was certainly interesting. I wonder how Jordan will fight, pipes are well and good but sometimes you need to just decapitate something and say what you will about Pan being a nice guy nature can be vicious e.g. Gleeson Hedge. Also if you make it to TC it will be amusing to see interactions with Artemis & the Hunters, possibly even meeting Dad in BoL. Good luck, looking forward to the next chapter.
falconer54 chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
I love this idea, i hope you continue. However, i think Pan is Hermes' son,
Artemis chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
bow and arrow for the male scum (hey im artemis im supposed to hate men)
Blackholelord chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Okay its a nice story, and the Son of Pan is a surprising sight.
2 nerdy girls chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Percy has two sidekicks now? I love it!
arack14 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Love the hockey references, I'm a huge Carolina Hurricanes fan!
arack14 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
I like it so far, but sometimes you switch between third person and first person in the middle of a paragraph, sometimes in the middle of a sentence, and it can be really confusing. Other than that, though, it's great.
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Aren't Pan son of Hermes?
guitarrawr1 chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Love the story, update soon
ultima-owner chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Pac-Man rocks
BurnedSpy chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
update update and update and do it asap
RHatch89 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014