Reviews for Son of the Wild
This is so good you should keep on writing.
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 3 . 3/9
intersting
More chapter 9 . 1/16
So cool! Please do a next chapter. I can't wait until the story is finished!
guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Sir I am thrilled with the way that you made another mini Percy, but he is the son of pan. Find that pretty cool. I'm guessing that you'll keep it similar to the books, but I personally really like differing stories than the originals. Thanks for writing! !
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
Pls make Jordan x hestia pairing nice story
Garreon chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
i love the fic, there aren't many ficha of Pan having a demigod child, the only one i found was a cross with naruto, with the blond being the son of said blond.
Still, I was hoping that Hermes and not D was being used as Pan's father, what can i say i love the messenger.
Keep un the good work and update please!
JumperCable2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Ok, I couldn't even make it halfway through the first chapter because you keep switching between third and first person. Plus, this chapter's really rushed. You're not giving enough details to what's happening at all.
Harrypotterisawesome123 chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
Tia is Hestia, obviously!
MaHaL1337 chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Well, that was certainly interesting. I wonder how Jordan will fight, pipes are well and good but sometimes you need to just decapitate something and say what you will about Pan being a nice guy nature can be vicious e.g. Gleeson Hedge. Also if you make it to TC it will be amusing to see interactions with Artemis & the Hunters, possibly even meeting Dad in BoL. Good luck, looking forward to the next chapter.
falconer54 chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
I love this idea, i hope you continue. However, i think Pan is Hermes' son,
Artemis chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
bow and arrow for the male scum (hey im artemis im supposed to hate men)
Blackholelord chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Okay its a nice story, and the Son of Pan is a surprising sight.
ajdfkl chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Percy has two sidekicks now? I love it!
arack14 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Love the hockey references, I'm a huge Carolina Hurricanes fan!
arack14 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
I like it so far, but sometimes you switch between third person and first person in the middle of a paragraph, sometimes in the middle of a sentence, and it can be really confusing. Other than that, though, it's great.