Reviews for Son of the Wild
Harrypotterisawesome123 chapter 6 . 1/30
Tia is Hestia, obviously!
MaHaL1337 chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Well, that was certainly interesting. I wonder how Jordan will fight, pipes are well and good but sometimes you need to just decapitate something and say what you will about Pan being a nice guy nature can be vicious e.g. Gleeson Hedge. Also if you make it to TC it will be amusing to see interactions with Artemis & the Hunters, possibly even meeting Dad in BoL. Good luck, looking forward to the next chapter.
falconer54 chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
I love this idea, i hope you continue. However, i think Pan is Hermes' son,
Artemis chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
bow and arrow for the male scum (hey im artemis im supposed to hate men)
Blackholelord chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Okay its a nice story, and the Son of Pan is a surprising sight.
2 nerdy girls chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Percy has two sidekicks now? I love it!
arack14 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Love the hockey references, I'm a huge Carolina Hurricanes fan!
arack14 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
I like it so far, but sometimes you switch between third person and first person in the middle of a paragraph, sometimes in the middle of a sentence, and it can be really confusing. Other than that, though, it's great.
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Aren't Pan son of Hermes?
guitarrawr1 chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Love the story, update soon
ultima-owner chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Pac-Man rocks
BurnedSpy chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
update update and update and do it asap
RHatch89 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
intriguing
enokimoto chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Oh gods the comments towards Jordan's grandfather...AHAHAHAHHA UUUHHh that was amazing. Glad to see you're still around dude, great chapter!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Interesting story so far. Interesting character, nice change of pace. Make some major changes from canon, some divergences caused as a result of Jordan's actions and presence, and then let the butterfly affect take hold, and this will easily be one of the best Percy Jackson stories. Why? Because Percy Jackson stories that have major (heck, even minor) changes and divergences from canon are very rare. DON'T follow the book, especially not to the point that whole chapters of speech could be copied and pasted into your story; make changes from canon, different paths, follow your own path, don't just follow the book. Because we have enough boring third wheel OC stories on this site as it is.