Reviews for Shattered
roni2010 chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
hope the tension between h/d get better soon! is severus still alive?
roni2010 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
great plot.. sorry to hear about your mom!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Great work! You managed to keep Lucius close to his character while still making me feel sympathy.
LeEdacHi aRdian Lau chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Next chapter please
xundiscloseddesiresx chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
First of all, sorry it took me so long to finally catch up with your wonderful story. Although I have to admit, that I loved being able to read three new gripping chapters in one go. ;)

Chapter two was amazing; the detailed description of Dracos feelings, Snape as we all know and love him ("Stop acting like a petulant child and more like the man you are" :D). Couldn't be any better in my opinion.

Chapter three was brilliant as well. I loved how well you captured Hermiones feelings and thoughts; having her soul shattered, not knowing if any of her friends are still alive and on top of that being stuck with Draco & Snape must be horrible for her.

Chapter four, well what can I say (or write)? How can you end a chapter at that point? Really not fair. ;)
But like in the chapters before, you had me sitting on the edge of the couch, not being able to stop reading. I can't wait to see when Draco & Hermione will eventually start talking to each other (and who will make the first step) and right now more importantly, who or what (Nagini maybe?) is under that sheet.
Rainshine5 chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Draco and Hermione should really talk to each other. They might feel so much better. I hope Snape is okay!
kaila45913 chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
It's the shape of sun? I don't know. A star? I like the chapter. They are acting well. Even if they don't talk. They will eventually. They just need time. On the table was Harry? It is the end of the light side? I don't want it to end. Severus must survive. He is the one that keeps them alive. They need him. I'm sorry for them. But it's just the start. They will start slow and I guess they will be civilized with each other. What can I say. I love it! You did an amazing job. I want more. Update soon! :)
S.S chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Hahaha! Voldy is in hiding and angry. :)
buttercup chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
its a star or more accurately a pentagon. keep up the good work..
KyraaBear chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Pfft, I knew as soon as it was mentioned the living room was a pentagon. Also, I'm seriously loving the story. Can't wait to see where you take it.
GemmaLisax chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Oh shush, you write Snape wonderfully. Another great chapter, a little more insight and some explanations. I'm really enjoying this fic, bb.
XMissxHallawayX chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
The shape of the cottage is downright awesome. I can't remember what it's called, but it seems to remind me of the sun...
Rinou chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
This story is really starting well! I'm looking forward the next chapters! Thanks for sharing!
CamJ chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
oh, who is under the sheet ?
river of the sand chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
I recently finished a PC game that was full of celtic puzzles... and it fries the brain, I tell you. Makes me want more. n_n
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »