Reviews for White Blank Page
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2018
Please continue writing this amazing story I'm dying to know what happens next
C van Zyl chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Woo! What an awesome, funny, cute story! Especially loved the end of the first chapter with Stiles, Lydia and the recorder :D
DeathsLights chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
This was cute and refreshing! Awesome job writing this!
Magic Howl chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Oh my god. I love this! great story everything is perfect with it, shame there wasn't any 'mating' *wink* but the make out was fine
laughingwith23 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Great job! I wish that it wasn't a one shot!
Crystal Mystery chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Such a good story. I'm a big fan of highschool AUs and I think it's interesting you kept the werewolf thing in as so many people leave it out in AUs (I too am guilty of such things), but it actually worked so well, and the characters were perfect, and it was all just fantastic so, well done.
Dianizx chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Omg... This was great :') I really like that there wasn't any unnecessary drama for them to notice they like each other , and on the epilogue, Jesus I loved so much how stiles took the warewolf news. Asdfghjkl perfect I'm telling u, perfection in a stick. I really really reaaally hope you make at least another epilogue or something idk but like on Derek's version of the story (especially the part were he has to tell stiles the truth, nervous derek is my second favorite right after jealous derek) I am not kidding I would love u 4ever if u did that..( and even if u don't I'm pretty sure I love u already) you write amazing and you made my night. I just became your fan! Thank you 4 a lovely story really c:
AshStilinski24 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Aww
AshStilinski24 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
OH i love this! on to the next chapter