Reviews for Striving For Greatness
Voltrasin chapter 7 . 1/4
Please update.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
curiosity may have killed the cat, but it feeds the perv in us all.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
Are you going to make more of this. I really like it and want to see more.
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
Halo.

Naruto/Bleach is a lot more common. I remember a good naruto/halo story called "Green Demon of the Glowing Blade"...but it was canceled
Berlioz Chaos Lord of Khorne chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
*eye twitch* *eye twitch* That is legitimately the first time I've even HEARD of fem Madara or Alucard. (Beyond in Ultimate him being a woman at one point) The lemon wasn't too long. And it wasn't bad. But I wouldn't put it under the 'Excellent' category. Just good.

Hmm. I don't mind lemons. Keep 'er goin, in the famous words of Daithi De Nogla.

But yeah. I lost a few notches of respect for you, but my perverted side gained several dozen notches, so... Take that as you might. If you don't keep it up, I'll find you and let a daemonette or two have their fun with you before dragging you to the warp, kicking and screaming. :)
Berlioz Chaos Lord of Khorne chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
Same as before.

Hmm. Not the Hinata mom I was expecting. Sure. Why the hell not. Still think that relationship is goin a bit quickly.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Naw. Just kiddin. I knew a lemon was up and coming.

Mito? Really? The fuck? She died when Kushina was... 8? How do ya explain that...?
lee chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
yeah i'll fight but it would be troublesome so nope sorry
arckane chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
what happened to his story is it canceled cause I need more chapters
jake chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Please continue this is the best naruto fanfiction i have ever read.
Berlioz Chaos Lord of Khorne chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Votes are same as before, going top to bottom. First bitter/ negative rant? Huh. Well, it was pretty damn good for a first try... Umm. Nothin really to comment on. I thought the Fem Kakashi (Sorry, forgot her name.) relationship spiked up WAAAAAAAAAY too damn quickly. But hey. I'm speaking from a more professional point of view. Beyond quick relationships, yeah. I still think the story's badass.
Berlioz Chaos Lord of Khorne chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Eh. Sorta overused in harems, but it's up to you.
No. It's Tsunade or Shizune. Undoubtedly Shizune is a sister figure.
Eh. I guess. Sorta find her overused in harems.
Uhhh. You already have one princess. Do you honestly need another? And out of all the princesses he's saved in canon, I disliked her the most.
No. I might be a pervert, but adding another MILF, as well as her being Hinata's mother? Ehhhh. It's a bit late to introduce her anyway.
Obsessed with MILF's. Admitingly, she would add some story, so I guess.
Nay nay. Overused in harems.
Yes. This would be hilarious.
No. Overused in harems.

Umm, all in all I like it so far. Female Zabuza is impossible to find. I find the harem going a bit too easily, and they're all attaching themselves to him at way too young a age. Beyond me questioning why they were on the roof in the first chapter, and the admitingly fast pace the relationships are going at, this is pretty awesome.

Wished you'd shown some of the training though. Would have added more story, and would be less " After one paragraph, I'm god mother fuckers." Type of thing. For some spelling mistakes, repeats of a phrase or word, and sentence structure problems, it ain't too shabby.
Yanoakc chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
I know it's been over 2 years but maybe you'll come back and continue this story? Anyways it's been good.
ProgressingFuture chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
Damn this story is addicting...i need more! Ps grand work
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015