Reviews for 9 Crimes
EternalLoyalty chapter 1 . 3/22
Stop it. Stop it. Stop crying. I'm not crying. I'm not crying.
Okay, I'm lying to myself, I'm crying. You drowned me in feels and now I have to swim in them.
sakura.souen chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
wow... i really liked it :)
utenas chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Yep, crying.
TheWhiteJewel chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

Dangit, I'm tearing up. Legitimate tears right here!
buriedh0pes chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
An amazing clean work. I love reading this one-shot over and over again. You made it so clear! I love the way you wrote the "you're so annoying" scene. It made me think of a new chance. It was like a new special thing.. I dont know. Btw, congrats, you did it fucking great!
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
-sniffling- FEEEEEEEELS...

ME likes...omg renee...me likes very much...dude you should have told me you wronte fabulousness and awesomeness and etcness lawl

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT...SS FTW
thebluecharm chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
7_7
srly, im crying like a bitch.
yeah, it's true thtat there're a lot of fics about the goodbye&thankyou but but-
SO MANY SASUSAKU FEELS RIGHT NOW DDD:
and after all what happened in the manga, i really really really need them ;3;
fantastic, fantastic, fantastic
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
-tears- It's true! No one ever asked how Sasuke felt! That dummy!
Awsaya chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
My initial thought after I finished reading this oneshot: "Smooth move."
But, seriously, you did some very excellent work in writing this little story, an interlude of a scene we all know so well, yet not quite so thoroughly from this angle.

When I type "smooth," I mean that you very skillfully emphasized certain minute details from Sasuke's perspective that many people might not have caught while watching the anime or reading the departure scene in the manga. For instance, his teasing demeanor when he claimed that he did not remember their first meeting as genins, only to turn around with that cocky little smirk of his and repeat those exact same words he supposedly should not be able to recall: "You really are annoying."

The insight you provided from Sasuke's perspective is, overall, very convincing. What some might think is out-of-character behavior is actually just interesting because it could have happened. For example, the missing sequence between Sakura being knocked out and Sasuke walking away, leaving her on the bench. This is an absolutely great take on a commonly discussed and debated scene.

Even though similar stories have indeed been written, this one specifically was a definate treat to read, so thank you for posting it for us to enjoy, and keep writing.
Miss Gendai Speaker chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
*crying really hard with a huge box of kleenex by her side* omg that was so sad yet so awesome at the same time... TT-TT never thought about this scene this way!
karinaOswag chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow this is amazing!
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Ugh, so well written!
Raina1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I hope that's what really happened. If not, I can dream.
noname chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I love this.
It's so in character (except maaaybe the ending. But hey, only Kishimoto knows what happened after Sakura got knocked out) . I can imagine Sasuke thinking and saying all of this. I like the way this was written.

' "You really are annoying."

He turned back around swiftly. It was supposed to be something to remember him by, but he saw it in her eyes. She knew, she knew he remembered. She knew he was lying. She could tell he'd begin to reconsider, even if it was an extremely slight chance.'
...Hooooley crap. I never noticed that. Headcanon accepted and faith in OTP restored.
(That moment always confused me. Why did Sasuke say that he didn't remember that? To make Sakura better or worse? And why did he reveal he was lying later? This story just made something in my brain /click/, so thank you for that.)
Hitais chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is such a wonderful one-shot! ;_; Good job. You hit me right in the feels.