Reviews for The IT Girl
MC chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Muy caliente :o) loved it.
charbrose chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Ugh, best. Best. Best. Best. And, um, best.

I absolutely love this pair. They're just totes adorbs. But I absolutely loved the heat in this, and how you still kept them true to character.

Don't stop writing them. Ever.
Manic Penguin chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
love this pairing
vamplover2011 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oliver and Felicity are quickly becoming my favorite characters on Arrow. :) I love that Oliver is getting nervous around Felicity especially since he’s always so cool and collective. Oliver and Felicity make the cutest couple; I hope they get together in the show. This was a great oneshot, I wish there were more stories with them because they look so cute together.
Britnik chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow, just wow. More hot Felicity/Oliver please!
Emeraldfires chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Hot!
LiveEveryMoment chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Ha loved it!
bjq chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
love it
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Yeah! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I LOVE this character and can see them getting together easily. I assume after tonight's episode (2/19) there will be more with Felicity and Oliver together. You did an awesome job here! More, please!?
Mercenary63 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Absolutely love it! Can't help but ship Oliver and Felicity!
0dearestsuzie0 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
You should write more M Rated stories about these two
fanforwork chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Are you thinking about writting anymore M Rated Oliver & Felicity Fanfic's anytime soon?
WykedOne1979 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
loved it.. very yummmmy
Damon's Vampire Barbie chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was amazing! I ship these two so much there's not enough stories about them :( I'd love it if you made this into a multi-chapter fic? That would be awesome!
eJemima chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Felicity and Oliver gotta be the cutest Arrow couple! I wanna see more of them! I love Felicity, she's an awesome character and I think she would suit Oliver. Please continue this story or write another, longer with more action and drama! :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »