Reviews for Duty
alexandra.jackson.9461 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
I don't know if you're still writing this story or not, but if you would be so kind I would like to see how IT ends
RR82 chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Just found this and it's quite good so far!
Hope you are doing better and look forward to an update xx
Just Me chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
I verrrry excited for an update!
QueenOfThorns82 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I appreciate the apology, but every time I get an alert I think it's an actual chapter. It's very disappointing to see that it's not. Hope you update really soon.
RedSmileyFace chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
I hope this means you are feeling better? That would be awesome, more then the continuation of the story.
(But I'll take the story too.. LOL! Too soon..? ) *Hugs!*
aswewalked chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
I can't wait for an update! I've been patiently waiting! Hope you are doing okay :)
cozzizzie chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Glad you're back and feeling better and are planning to continue these stories. Don't worry about your readers going, we are still here, patiently lurking around :0)
AngelOfDeath6 chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Aw, I'm so glad you're back. You definitely haven't lost me. Take all the time you need, I look forward to seeing this continue. : )
Jogty chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I hope you are feeling better and I'm not just saying that because I liked this story though I really did.
melkS chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
i loved your story and i hope with all my heart that you will feel better soon!
QueenOfThorns82 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
So so sorry, I'm going through a difficult period as well Fanfic has become a sort of escape for me. I hope you get through this, there is light at the end of the tunnel. A piece of advice: other than writing fanfic maybe you can write/ journal your thoughts and feelings, I know that helps me. I wish you the best, keep your chin up!
grumpirah chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Please feel better
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
You have my whole hearted sympathy, best wishes for your recovery xx
RedSmileyFace chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Hey! I'm glad you posted a note, and you have my sympathies. I can only imagine... We're all behind you, and you're health is important; nothing but good thoughts being sent your way!
*hugs*
CaroH99 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Hey girl,
Please don't worry abot it. It was really nice of you to expain the lack of updates but your health comes first. I hope that everythings gets better soon! Really sorry to hear what happened.
Many hugs,