Reviews for Reality's a Dream, Our Dream
Shiralala chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Awesomeness. XD
And I know how you feel. The past 5 nights I haven't slept well, partly due to late-night-smut reading...
Last night I was up at 1. And I didn't go back to sleep until like, 6 or so? No, 7 something. And then I had to get on the bus... oh, never mind, I forgot my dad drove mu sister and I.
I'm rambling. :P
Again: Awesomeness.
R. K. Iris chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Epic story, crack ending, absolutely dee-lish! China's awesome at the end-China's cool. Alfred's...well, he's Alfred. It was fantastic, hot, and absolutely stunning...loved all the a/n in the end, although some didn't really make sense to me...*sheepish grin*...sorry.
Anyways, story is EPIC!

R. K. Iris.
Francey-pants98 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Oh I loved the smut! Nice work! Lol, good job at adding in the extra RusAme
Luciangrl chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Ah I love those pairings, great story
Kignon chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Hey ! I love your fic
Keep writting 8D

By the way, the correct french sentences would be :

"François, s'il te plait, baise moi, je suis en train de mourir là !"
And "Oui, depuis que je suis enfant. Maintenant tais-toi et concentre toi sur ta tâche à accomplir."

I hope you'll update soon 8D
Napoli Corleone chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
ASDFGHJKL

I don't know what to say.

This was so amazing and the ending was hilarious!

Keep up the work!
Serenity Ma Sogni chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
It kind of weird thinking that you wrote this...idk maybe I'm just being weird. Good job with this, Im not an expert on smex scenes but it didn't sound awkward at all so you did a good job. I liked how you added francis worrying so much.
I personally think England wouldn't be a virgin taking into account how long he had been a country, and his pirate times also...

You were up that late? When did we all stop texting each other?
Francey-pants98 chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Where is the next chapter?! Oh no, it's not up yet! Make more!
NikaChuS2 chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Their denial for each other is so cute!