Reviews for The Mistletoe Mishap
aqua0206 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
i love it!
Honeyee chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
That was a wonderful one-shot. Poor Sanji! Haha He just couldn't get his moment could he?

This one-shot was well-written and in character. Love it!

Adding this to my faves.
lazaly chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Thank you so much for creating this wonderful story! It was a real pleasure to read it and wondelful until the end, because you diplayed the characters so well!
Meg chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was cute I liked it. Well written :)
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
awww, jealous zoro make me droll like an idiot :3
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This was so cute. I loved it. .

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
Azrik chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I loved this fanfic! I really liked how the story flowed and progressed smoothly. That idea with Sanji's sweater was absolutely hilarious. You did a great job. (:

zorobin4you chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
i love this fic. awesome.
1. MMBOj chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I shwuv you tchwo shwooh muuuch!
Anndi chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
B. E. A. U. T. I. F. U. L. Fic! :D
oh-luhans chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is such a cute ZoNa one shot! You've written it perfectly and I could see this s a filler in the anime ohohoho!
Habit chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Very cute :)
SoulEffect chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I loved it! Especially how you keep everyone in character. I hope to read more from you
DarkAngelLida chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
whewww, that was really steamy. I want to be kissed by Zoro like that too. Life really isnt fair.
foxyx chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hehe, that was awesome! You do an excellent job at involving all the characters while managing to keep them in character at the same time. Sanji's involvement was especially hilarious, with the mistletoe and the ugly presents! Very clever idea. And while ZoNa is my favorite pairing, Frobin is an extremely close second, so to have both pairings featured in the same one-shot was like a blessing from heaven!

You're my favorite ZoNa author so far, so please keep up the great work! I hope to see more from you in the future. :