Reviews for The Naked Truth
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 10/30
Ahhhh~ i cant stop reading the stories you write! Theyre all soo goooooddddd!
hisoka's Luver chapter 1 . 9/20
I like the fic...then I read about a sequel? I can't wait...
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 1 . 6/23
Holy, fuck, wow, you filthy bitch! (In the best way possible~) Ichigo is such a little sadist but I think he's a tsunedere sadist since he loves control and causing pain, mental and physical, but then he nearly melts under a seme.
ammone-sempai chapter 1 . 4/13
This was freaking amazing! Even harlirous at certain parts, I really enjoyed this fanfic!
arya304 chapter 1 . 2/10
that was fucking HOT! i'm so reading that sequel!
MikkiFree chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This was too real!
cary99 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Awesome story
aya -.- desu chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
ichigo is kinda kinky here...
Feardocha chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I thought in the beginning it was Grimmjow but finding out it was Ichigo had me like
"Oh,this is gonna be good."
I loved how OoC Ichigo was compared to the usual OoC's that are made,it made him more eccentric,unpredictable, and hilarious.
This was without a doubt hilarious,hot,and out of control.
I loved it,your work is awesome.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Absolutely loved this! Ichigo was so snarky and feisty, and Grimmjow... Yum. Excellent.
phoenix220 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
hehe loved this, so cute and hot. love the sexy confident Ichigo.

Surely someone heard them in Ichigo's office? From the sounds of it Grimmjow should have left the tie in his mouth!
and a sequel too? brilliant.
OnlyDarknessAwaits1369 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Can't wait for the sequel...
bleachjenlove chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
OH MAN TOO FUNY I CANT. FFS MAN THIS SHIT HAJAHAHAHAHHAhaaaaaaa DUDE this is brilliant and you should get a fucking reward for this dpidet senses had me so fucked over its unreal and AHAHAHAHAHAA fucking how arrogant ichigo s in this dude I litteraly can't AHHAHAAAA shit eating grin IS LIKE MY FAVOURITE FRAISE EVAR oh man sitting on the vus pissing my sell laughing at this SRS though!
BlueRegina06 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Holy cow, that was fan-fucking-tastic, I mean seriously... What the hell?! I really, really loved the way you pictured Ichigo, all bossy and sadistic and shit, ah, you really got me going "CRAAAP!" when Ichigo himself cock blocked Grimmjow xD It was epic!

Another thing; you also think Grimmjow's hair is like cotton candy? Hell, I'm not the only one after all, huh? :P Keep up the good work!
destiny chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Hi there!
This is probably the best 1st shot story I have ever read in my whole entire life! The girl that reviewed this and said it was amazing and the best she's ever read named ashethorne is my best friend and she got me to read this and omfg I cried when it finished because I wanted more! U need more than just celebratory pie! Please make more :3