Reviews for Always
CheshireCat333 chapter 1 . 5/19
Beautifully written...a sad moment caught etched in a man's memory forever.
Morlin chapter 1 . 1/29
Saw this episode for the first time today. I cried.

Went to look for fics where Satine survived. Found this instead. I cried even more.

Damn you for making this even beautifully sad one shot. Well done.
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Why must you make this episode a thousand times more painful!

You did great, dear god!

"Always..." and there goes my heart
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Wow, what a beautiful piece! This captures the emotions of that scene so eloquently, and you pull us right into Obi-Wan's thoughts with incredibly effective language. I, too, felt my heart falter a little while reading this, but in the best of ways.

CP
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
That was so beautiful
Doriana101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was a lovely, heart-breaking take on what is arguably the best scene in SWTCW. Well done.
beallen1021 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I cried when I saw this scene, but I cried more when Obi-wan's true emotions were expressed with these words. Why did she have to die! :'(
eukaryote chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
So, so sad. Luckily, I knew her death was coming, so it didn't shock me, but I still felt terrible! I like how you took us into the mind of Obi-Wan. There was clearly a lot going on through his mind, but he never said a word, so you have to interpret his feelings through his facial expressions and body language. Though apparently a lot of people can't do that, they say that Obi-Wan was heartless in this episode and the like, stupid people! Well done.
Ameliaxox chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I know we are talking about death but this is beautiful. Satine's death was so quick but your story made it longer and I could feel the pain and sadness. This is completely amazing.
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Very well told and I loved the amount of diction you used. It seemed a bit incomplete, but that is a problem I've noticed many writers have on this site. Its not the plot, exactly, but just the feeling that more could have-needed-to be said.
Maybe I'm just crazy...
Ahem, well, anyways, I loved the flick.
Lily chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
The episode was so freakin' sad! I swear I was going to cry but then I realized that my sister had a video camera so you know can't do that in front of her.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is beautiful. The way the end repeats the beginning, the rhythm and repetition... I think you inspired me to a write a poem for Satine... Great work!
Ellisaed chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
That's okay! I kinda understood what you meant :D Thank you! xoxoxo
ArcCaptainZero chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I don't know,what happend...

So,I mean: Beautiful and sad.
Thank you! :)
ArcCaptainZero chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Sorry, i mean:Beautiful and you! ;)