Reviews for Into The Fire
ItsTasha chapter 1 . 5/11
Good start but more detail with the intimacy part
Trobias chapter 22 . 4/15
I really really really loved this fanfiction. I'm sad that you didn't finish it. Why did you have to stop? Why? Anyways, you did a wonderful job I will make sure that ALL of my friends know and read this amazing fanfiction. I know that they well love it just as much as I did. I like how you did something different. When I started to read it I thought great another fanfiction that is so plain. But then you made Tris get hurt by Peter and his group. After that it was the fake miscarriage, then Tobias' heart problem, then the disabilities. I think that that was a brave move to my Tris' and Tobias' have a disorder. I love it. To me if makes it seem more realistic. More of the ability to happen in the world that we live in. Thank you so so so so so so much for writing this amazing fanfiction. Great job! Please, keep on writing fan fictions like this.
Triss2800 chapter 12 . 4/5
what
Triss2800 chapter 8 . 4/5
thanks for not making them factionless
Triss2800 chapter 4 . 4/5
they r being buttheads
Laura chapter 11 . 3/23
Keep on writing
Dont Stop please!its a really good story
me chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
SEQUEL
me chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
my Dad may need a pacemaker coz he has heart problems aswell, it doesn't beat regulaly
WHAT chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
WHY R U DOING TJIS TO HER
Moi chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Surprising twists but I liked it. Good job!
pink fluffy unic chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
love this story
pink fluffy unir chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
it is interesting and very diferent how did you come up with stroke of pure genouse
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Great story
cherrell.porter chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
when she yelled where is four i laughed so hard cuz i just imagined the hulk doing that