Reviews for The Worst of Both Worlds
CurseofGladstone chapter 8 . 4/9
nicely done. i enjoyed this story. shame that it hasnt been updated in ages it had good pptential
Tweeky chapter 8 . 2/5
Since Harry Kim is in this fic I hope the Enterprise rescues and deborgs a certain borg drone by the name of 7 of 9 as i'm a Kim/Seven shipper and i'd love to see them get together:). I also like the idea of a Tom Paris/Sela pairing too.
Chris chapter 8 . 1/23
This story is great. Do you plan on continuing with it?
Brian Awesome chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
things seem to be going well for Riker's Beard, how would things go wrong? or How would they manage to defeat the Borg? I am very interested in this story. Why didnt Paramount dish out extra loot funds and make this as a side season amonst other alternate reality stories?!
Brian Awesome chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
...DAMNN!
Brian Awesome chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
Where's Guina?
Brian Awesome chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I wonder where is Deanna Troi? And what is are the events in the "Mirror Mirror/In a Mirror Darkley" universe counterpart to this universe playing like? Why not have this Enterprise multiverse travel?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/1/2016
I think keeping it together was a fine choice. You don't exactly post fast, but you put up good quality work, so that's fin, I don't think I have ever worried that this story had been abandoned, so keep up the good work.
Amazing Stella chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
I have just found this story and it's AMAZING! The characterisation of the different races is really good and I cannot wait for you to update. I hope it's soon! AS
Martin Brooks chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
This story is fantastic!
justjoe chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
I thought that this was well done. The only part I didn't like was the Tasha discussion. I thought that it was happening far too soon. It would have been better AFTER Riker had spoken with her, using Guinan to fill in some of the gaps. I also would have appreciated some discussion among the officers as to plans to integrate the healthy romulans and klingons into the crew. They seemed to be MIA. It's been a week, so I would have expected that. The engineering scene read a little off because I would have expected some new team members to be represented there from the romulan ship.

Overall, very enjoyable and well written with a little room for improvement.
Jasmin Kenobi chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
Considering that you just made my day, I'd say that this is a pretty damn good chapter, although I was sad to see Bochra go. I always kinda liked him.
orionastro chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
very good new chapter , they should use the Trans warp to leave the Milky way galaxy and head into Pegasus , to rebuild the Civilizations , Fully and prepare to liberate the Milky way galaxy from the damned Borg , or Go back in Time into way into the past to stop the damned Borg to ever being Created . And What happen to Boral 3 ? Cant hardly wait for the next chapters
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
Bravo and whoa worth the wait indeed.
Zara08 chapter 8 . 3/25/2016
Love it :-) so much detail but easily spoken and covered in the dialogue. Great tale :-)