Reviews for Kiss Me in the Rain
QQQniQ chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
one's so sweet! The world needs more aokise fluff
Gloxinia chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I...need a moment.
uck. Whatever. A moment isn't even close to how much time I need to get over the CUTENESS OF THIS STORY! It is so sweet and I'm grinning like an idiot. I feel like I just got hugged my Brownsugar (my big, fluffy bear). I am overwhelemed with fangirl feels. Too cute. Aokise... I have one word for this pairing; Perfection. It's a little unfair.
Your writing is amazing and this plot was absolutely fantastic! You did such a fantabulous job! I just want it the story to keep going and going and going and to never end! Just a wonderful fic!
Flavore chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
It was such a beutiful story. Seriously I loved it, I almost cry.
Thanks for this precious chapter.
Colorful Bunny chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
So cute
chi-lin chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
AHHHH *MELTS
My heart goes doki doki... Argh, aokise is just a perfection! I love it i love ittt so muuuch! Its so friggin cuteeeeee and with sweet, romantic, endless fluffy fluff on top for meeeeee! Hyah! X3
Thank you for made my day! Haah my heart feels with warm fuzzy feelings
Love it friggin much! :D
Shana Nakazawa chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
You're freaking kidding me, Azalea! THIS IS NUTS!

Well, kinda sorry for that. I always lose my senses if it comes to your work. You made me cry on Paper Planes, you literally broke my heart on Tradition, and you made me burst into fangirling mode as soon as I read this.

Short. I mean, at first time I saw the words, 4k, that's many. But when I read it, time went by and I just blinked and said, "It's over already?" But the quality is unbelievably ... amazing. Oh, you're my heroine!

Don't mind about my fic too much, I hope it doesn't bother you and your work. I'm waiting for another sweet fluffy fics like this one. Ganbatte ne!

Love,