|Reviews for A Dark Negative of Love|
| Leo chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
This is just amazing of a story an amazing twist on the actual novel please keep writing new fanfics
| The Anguished One chapter 31 . 7/20/2014
A beautiful ending to a marvelous story. You did a great job writing everyone in character. This version of events was just as good as canon. Thanks for writing it.
| The Anguished One chapter 30 . 7/20/2014
1. R was alive before originally becoming Dead, brought to life to be shot moments later, and then alive again from Julie's kiss. He is on his third life. I believe R has earned the right to relax now.
2. So M was a doctor? Cool. He will be an excellent tutor for Nora.
3. And now R is getting a little recognition for his help. The Living and the Dead owe a lot to him and Julie.
| The Anguished One chapter 29 . 7/20/2014
1. Much like the original virus, the transformation is R is spreading like wildfire. Hope is on the horizon.
2. R is dead? I call shenanigans. This is a world where death loses to love.
3. Sharon Grigio. After the past few days, I'm sure Julie will appreciate the good news.
| The Anguished One chapter 28 . 7/20/2014
From R's perspective, this is obviously horrible. They are probably performing surgery on him, perhaps not using medication to lessen the pain out of fear from how his body would react to it.
| The Anguished One chapter 27 . 7/20/2014
1. Go M for saving Julie! I'd rather not think about what her father would have done to her if he had the chance.
2. And Nora is now 2-2 on taking out Boney Kings. Yet again, simple solutions are always an option.
3. The Dead and the Living worked together to fight the Boneys. It will still take time, but that was a major step in the right direction.
4. R is alive! ...and shot ten seconds later. Now he gets to live out his nightmare. I can't imagine Julie is too happy about this.
| The Anguished One chapter 26 . 7/20/2014
1. Grigio wants Julie brought to him. I can't tell if that's sweet or horrifying. Probably both.
2. Lieutenant Holton had better accept working with the Dead soon. The Boneys will win if the Living can't cooperate with their new zombie allies.
3. Julie followed R. She doesn't want anyone to die because of her. Very understandable, but this makes things more complicated.
| The Anguished One chapter 25 . 7/20/2014
1. R and M are making great progress, talking smoothly and laughing. Shouldn't be long before they can eat normal food without any problems.
2. It looks like the Living and the Dead will be getting the opportunity to fight side by side very soon.
3. It appears becoming a Boney without dying has major advantages. Grigio obviously still has his memories, and his ability to speak doesn't seem to have changed.
| The Anguished One chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
1. The soldiers are understandably upset about R being hidden from them. He is the enemy they have been fighting for so long, and from theur perspective, he still is.
2. It is good for R to greet the transports. Knowing the Dead can change may give them hope. M and Miles represent that hope. Two people who shouldn't trust each other, but do.
3. M, ever the charmer. Not that Nora seems to mind...
| The Anguished One chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
Now all the soldiers in Goldman Dome knows about R abd his friends. How will everyone react to the idea of the Dead getting better? For that matter, what will they think about providing shelter for the Dead?
| The Anguished One chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
1. Smart move on Steiger's part, examining R and his progression. It isn't ever mentioned, but R would probably be thoroughly examined by scientists to try and identity what started his transformation back to Living.
2. John G as a Boney, with his memories... Yeah, that evacuation needs to start yesterday.
| The Anguished One chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
1. Farewell Perry. You were a great character, even if you were just in R's head for most of the story.
2. So Julie's dad is the new King of the Boneys. The idea of dinner with her dad is a distant memory now.
3. Julie now knows about Perry. I think she had already essentially mourned for him, so her reaction makes sense to me.
| The Anguished One chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
1. So General Grigio is now a Boney. He gave in to despair, I suppose. An expected twist, I will admit.
2. Rosso is officially awesome. He was already, but trusting a group of what is effectively his enemy to guide him home takes guts.
| The Anguished One chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
1. Rosso seems like a reasonable man. He is an excellent place to start with telling people about R.
2. General Steiger is, like Rosso, more reasonable than Julie's dad. They are looking for a solution, including something beyond killing them all.
3. Giving zombies refuge. Obviously, this idea will be met with friction, but Boneys are everyone's enemy, Living and Dead.
| The Anguished One chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
1. M and other evolving zombies are in the tunnels and the General is admiring the Boneys. We're definitely building towards something big.
2. M likes Nora, eh? It was hinted at near the end of the book...
3. Aww. R and Julie are adorable.