Reviews for Love Comes In Unexpected Forms
LiberatedMapleRose chapter 1 . 3/16
Well, anyhow... I want to know these things.

How did you happen to come upon my story? I got bored, and have seen pewdiepie play Ib and Which House, do I got curious
What attracted you to my story?See above
What did you like about this chapter? All the different setting and switching between characters
What didn't you like about this chapter? Not much, but I don't know who some people are..
What makes you keep reading? I got bored
What scenes could I have done better on? The Gary ib should have macerons :)
What scenes did I do good on? Hell cat and Viola

You want to give flames?
I don't care, I'll light a barbecue with it and then throw a party. Who wants some food?
Me, HAMBURGER PANCAKES
*Grilling all kinds of barbecue food with barbecue food on the table. Yes, I'm attempting to be optimistic.

Answer these in reviews if you think you can. There are no wrong answers because we all have our own opinions. (Also, this might be a crossover into Ib or The Witch's House (Undecided because this is a TRIPLE-Crossover.))

How is Dio still alive?
YES! He is alive as Ayas guardian angel

Who are his partners?
Mrs Drevis, Violia(in boys) and Gary

Why does Dio have a cat eye?
He has met hell cat( the one who was sent to hell with the boy)

Is Ogre really on their side?
He is neutral. Like Switzerland.

How does Mrs. Drevis know about the others?
Where do you think this will lead?hell.

What will happen now that the Unnamed Witch and the Cat are sealed in Hell?
The will most likely be found by a newbie which who doesn't know what she is doing( make Mary do it:))
What will happen to Penn? Dunno?

How will Mary adapt to being human, and will she remember anyone she has met? No, she shouldn't Remeber, adaptation for painting to human should be like. Reincarnation, given new memories

How will Viola adapt to being a boy?
Oh... Well...not very quickly, most like has bathroom problems;)
Who is the "Real" Viola? The one with Ib and Garry, or the one in the boy's body? (Should be VERY obvious)boys body, deep

Will Mrs. Drevis and Dr. Drevis make a return?
yes, they should, but at the most unexpected time!
All these questions and more, may or may not be answered on the next chapter of, "The Three Worlds"!
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
HOLY SHIT YOUR FANFIC IS TOTAL BADASSERY! XDDDD U HAVE TO UPDATE! XDD

Ib is an AWESOME girl, Ellen is a hormone filled girl and Dio is in the middle of a love triangle? I'm not sure but I AM preety sure that Aya and Ellen will have a fight for him XD GO GO GO SHOOT HIM NAOW IB! XD

No, Cats don't land on their feet they go 'SPLAT'. XD

BADASSERY COMES WITH CHAINSAWS,KNIVES AND GUNS. FUCK YEAH. XD

OMG U HAVE TO UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE! XD OR I'LL DIE!

XDDDD

wonder what'll happen when Aya and Ellen meet? get my drift? XDDD

PLZ UPDATE SOON! XDD
Akito Sohta chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
What is going to happen next?
Me: I dunno, maybe Jeans pairing with (who again?) will finaly show up?
Is the Cat really dead?
Me: Let me put it this way, can you kill a lion with a plastic spoon? No. Didn't think so. The cats has got some extra green mushrooms!
Where is the Lady in Red?
Me: Probably playing cards with the headless statues.
Why is Alfred back?
Me: To help Aya and Maria...? Either that, or because HE'S A GENIE!
Will anything ever make sense?!
Me: I dunno would David the flying turtle go to Vegas with a purple dinosaur? And there's my reference for the week.
Is there more to this "Babe" thing with Ellen and Dio?
Me: AH HELL NAH! I'm sorry. It will never be. Unless pigs fly!
Pig from that one commercial on a plane: Did you seriously just say that?
What is Ellen going to make them?
Me: *covers eyes* IT'S TO HORRIFYING I CAN'T LOOK! *looks* AAAHHH!
Will Eden and Numeric ever stop fighting?
Me: Will Aya ever give up her chainsaw?
Aya: NO WAY! *runs around sawing stuff*
Will the Ellen, Viola, and Numeric ever get their normal bodies back?
Me: Well... I really would like for Viola and Numeric to, Ellen? Meh... Kinda if-y because she keeps harassing Dio.
Dio fangirls with torches and pitchforks: BURN THE WICH AT THE STAKE FOR MESSING WITH DIO!
Me: Any way I want Numeric and Viola should have there bodies back so then he can do perverted things to Viola as their original selves. (I think it's gonna be so funny!)
What will Numeric the pervert do when it's time for him/her to take a bath? *Perverted grin*
Me: Umm... I really don't wanna know.
Am I changing the canon character's personalities too much? Or are their adaptations fine?
Me: Well, for starters, Ellen is acting reall weird, that one girl likes Vi' so that makes her gay(?), and I don't mind it, actually I find it better this way than in the game, Alfred is acting too... Fatherly, and hasn't mentioned Murder or dolls not once! (Yet)
EXTRA
I find it really funny that Mary fell in love with her step-nephew and kissed him! And where'd the toothbrush come from? Was Canada holding it and for some reason she could see him? Then he'd probably be like;
Canada: Hey! That was for America! *pouts* that was my one way to get his breath to not smell like a cow died in his mouth from all those hamburgers
Alfred F. Jones chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
I played all those songs. How the heck did you find such perfect songs for these characters?
Seriously are you a genie or something?
Anyway I just now relished what that extra crap in the beginning is... And when I did, I felt like a total moron for not figuring it out sooner. IT'S SO AWESOME!
Romano Vargas chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
I like this. I only have one question; WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKING?
Feliciano Vargas chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Okaaaaaay... I'm so confused with the pairings, first Ellen's gay, then she likes Dio despite you saying this was going to be AyaxDio. *Crosses arms* When I first saw that scene I was screaming OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FANCULO! (Italiano)
*Runing around in circles* ITS THE END OF THE WORLD! Jk, I have much more awkward pairings... Like ViolaxVanoss from Deadrising 3. Now that pairings just random! BUT SO ADORABILE! :D By the way I found the perverted 'unnamed wich' very amusing.
I just feel Ellen was way too OOC most of the time.
Abinac chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
So you did think of it cursus foiled again anyway I am caught up an I can say best line so far is till no a Mathimatician too in chatper one. Wy is you and I a theme twice? Theres a spelling mistake in team dio. Also why is the mini chainsaw non lethal in game!?
Abinac chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Is the cat the terminator like n a tale of idiots? Are Penn and the lady in red in the bonus dungeon you get for beating the game if so genius writing. I just realized if Penn is the lady in red's son doesn't that make Mary his aunt? Didn't think of that did ya?
Abinac chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
some of this was very hard to understand with guertena but good chapter nonetheless.
Abinac chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Well 2 chapters in will read rest tomorrow I found this at the top of the page and it was a crossover that wasn't its not fair do not read unless you wish to be bummed out afterwords. I will try to awnser the rest tomorrow til then bye.
erickkarver chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
AWESOME. update this soon but keep the quality (even though thats hard to do)
to the questions
1. Alfred betrays them cuz the cat promised him more "materials", Garry leads the witches into the Fabricated world and either gets through fine or starts to burn the place.
2. No the demon just finds new bodies.
3. Don't know.
4. Because he probably made a pact with the cat. if he helps the cat he gets the other rpg characters as experiments.
5. Yes but i hope not to soon cuz if it does that means the story is coming to an end
6. Ellen wishes it does.
7. Either a great dinner or a knock out one for Ib and maybe an aphrodisiac (did i spell that right?) one for Dio.
8. Probably to help Garry.
9. Yes, i mean the magic works best if the proper person uses it.
10. Don't get me started
11. It's just fine in fact i like it.
Viridiani chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Who needs safety when you've got Ib!

Anyway:
1. The Cat NEVAR dies :3 Isn't it already dead?
2. The Lady in Red is...doing...something? In the Fabricated World?
3. Alfred is back because of The Cat reviving him...but why's it white? A different cat perhaps? (Probably. Just keeping options open ;)
4. Welp, I hope it won't ever make sense! Chaos is always funny, specially when they're from horror games!
5. Nahh. Ellen might be crushing, or just being playful.
6. Well, Parmesean Ranch Chicken, I guess.
7. Well, I suppose they'll go on for a while.
8. I hope they do! It's confusing me..and poor real Viola! Body switched twice, both genders XD
9. Oh nononononononononono...
10. They're pretty good :D
natsuxlucyONLY chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
I LOOOOOVEEEEE YOUR STORY! I actually only watched PewDiePie's playthrough of Mad Father, the Crooked Man, and Ib, then I started looking for stories! I am very happy that you made a crossover for them, though. I really like their stories (THOUGH THE GOOD ENDING OF MAD FATHER JUST SUCKED SO MUCH) and so I wanna see a heck a lot of fanfiction! (P.S, I am the lazy type so I REAAAALLLY don't want to answer much of your questions, but I'll try to answer some.)
How did I get to this story?
I WAS BOOOORED AS HELL SO I DECIDED TO CHECK A FANFICTION AND VIOLA! (See what I did there?)
What attracted me to this story?
THE FACT THAT IT IS A COMBINATION OF A LOT OF MY FAVE GAMES AND THAT YOU MAKE IT LOOK EVEN MORE AWESOME IS THE REASON WHY!
What did I like about this chappy?
It is that I JUST KISSED MY NEPHEW! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
What I didn't like about this chapter?
NOTHING!
What makes you keep reading?
The plot of the story, of course! As the plot thickens, wouldn't any reader wanna continue the story? And besides, I watch this anime Hetalia- Axis Powers and my fave character is Germany soooo I can therefore conclude that most bad things in every game (so far) that I have seen all happens in Germany. (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY GERMANY, WHY?!)
GhostGirl89243 chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
You are very welcome! Cute scene with Penn and Mary by the way. I will literally be reading this for months to come and enjoy it thoroughly. Though I must ask, are you going to use those scenes I suggested? I will most like do a spit take if you do, because not many people actually use the advise I give. Only three people, four including you if you use the scenes, have ever used my advise. So I will be incredibly happy if you do. Hope you have a good time editing and writing free of writers' blocks. Bye!
Squid God Zwifel chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
honestly i think Ellan is a victim of Circumstances, i actually wish Ellan and Viola could be friends again.
also is it wrong that i think Ellan looks pretty(in her own body.)?

and Garry there is nothing wrong with being a Pedifile, if you think about it, we never choose realy who we fall in love with, and the society we live in chooses whats right and wrong, Fight the Power!

and(man i talk alot)

Alfred: you are at the same time a great father and a crazy psycopath.