Reviews for Weepy Chests with Weepy Sighs
heidipoo chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Love it.
Doc.amaro chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This was really good. I loved this take. If I could request anything... How about a Prim/Peeta story? I'm sure you could pull if off.
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Wow, this was incredible. The best fic I've read with this pairing. Thank you.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Wow.

Sad, but so very brilliant. :(
uma171717 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is good! Please put up two soon! I really like how the story flows and how you progressed their relationship
Agrajag chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on , I can't even describe how much I love this.

I can't wait for part 2.
Ruid D' ruid chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Omg i love this! Better complete it soon! And i gotta admit im looking forward to gale banging the shit out of peeta ;)

Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is beautiful! Plz add a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I love it but I have a question.
He was in love with Katniss but happily fucked other girls?
I love this story, I repeat.
Alec706 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Love it!
amy chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This was amazing, very well written by the way :D
Princesscookie chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
great story cant wait to find out what happens next x
Sessy52 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wow. Just ... Wow.

I had never thought about this couple. I had been a strict Peeta/Katniss kind of person and somehow stumbled upon this by odd chance. I have to say, I'm liking this couple. Kinda odd and mismatched in oddly perfect way.

This was very tastefully done. I didn't know what to expect but it wasn't a random "and then they suddenly get together for no other reason than because they can" sort of thing. You could feel their pain and the comfort they took from one another. Very nicely done.

I'm looking forward to part two.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
wow its really nice and long. update soon
Spaidel chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Alright, so I wasn't expecting to love this story so much. I never really liked Gale/Peeta stories, because they're one of those couples that never made sense to me. But your take on them was pretty realistic, and I can actually imagine it happens. You made this couple work, which, in my opinion, is brilliant. And I also love the line that you used in the description of the story - that's what made me check out the story in the first place.
So anyway. I really love it, and I hope part two will be up really soon. Are there more parts to this story, or just two parts?