Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Shooting Star
Osced chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
""'And they lived happily ever after'." Quinn chuckled because it was pretty corny." That sums up this whole story, but it was really enjoyable to read. Quinn finally got her girl, but I liked that she's still worried that she might loose Rachel because how she might behave at school. That's typical Quinn, I believe..she always cares too much about what Rachel thinks about her.

/Osced
haelthy chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
thanks for sharing! you should write more...
awesomestgleek chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Awwww! I love how they realized that their each others true love...
Guest chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Great chapter
summer1234 chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Yay they are nice to each other again, and they kissed again. I can't wait for more!

PS: Faberry rocks
Silentragnarok chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Love it, please update soon :)
gllover22 chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Happy that they got that resolved and are happy again. How will Quinn now treat Rachel at school? Cute chapter. sneaky Quinn.
Blue-Portrait chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Quinn has to be Rachel's true love. She just has to and boy do things sure heat up fast between them.
Osced chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
What a fairy-tail ending it would have been if this was the last chapter. But I think that Quinn partly lied to Rachel her, she wants to still be on the top and being with Rachel, which in her mind means she need to keep up the charade that she dislikes Rachel. It more and more looks like a fairy-tail, so maybe instead of a dream, Quinn is writing this story as a project in Yale :P It's so much stuff that would make more sense with how Rachel acts, she acts exactly how Quinn would want her to act ;)

/Osced
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Quinn is an ass...I would've smacked her.
Jules-Day chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Yay! That was awesome. Short chapter but I'm so glad you put us out of our misery quickly and revealed Quinn's intentions all along.

Meanwhile, how adorable was Quinn's excuse to get Rachel inside her house.

Also, just the image of Quinn biting...yum.
SwanQueenLover84 chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
I just start to read this story and I'm loving it so far. You are doing a great job. Continue please.
w1cked chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Oh sneaky Quinn. Loved the update. Looking forward to the next part
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Great chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Gotta hand it to Rachel, she went strate to the point. Now we just need to know what Quinn tjinks
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »