Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Shooting Star
gllover22 chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Hate how we went from being so happy and now feeling so sad. I figured Quinn wouldnt be strong enough to be nice to Rachel or show any feelings for her at school . That just made me sad,sad,sad. I presume Rachel is the one that went to the auditorium to cry? Wasn't sure.
Mamastei chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
I feel for Rachel... I am sad. Rachel need to sing a sad song
SamDittrich chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Aaaaawwww Rachel! What the hell happened?! Can't wait for the next chapter! thanks1
Osced chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Oh the "spel"l really did everything..Quinn really is back to herself..but the kiss and Jacob's actions probably was the reason to her changed behavior. It sounds more like Quinn, when something is too real she runs away. But I think that Rachel might be a bit too dramatic, especially when she had non observed feelings for Quinn before the "spell". It should have been a more about Rachel being obsessed about that Quinn might like her. Too me it felt more like that Rachel was sad that, it was all the 'spell'. But I really enjoyed how Rachel thought back and saw the "proof" about Quinn's feelings.

Hope You Update soon!

/Osced
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Anxiously waited for update...only to get another chapter with no sort of resolution. I can appreciate a good cliffhanger, but trying to turn every chapter into one is a bit much.
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
God...Quinn bitch is actually back.
summer1234 chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Aw, poor rachel! I hope they get together soon! Oh and I cant wait for the next update. Also great chapter by the way.

PS: Faberry rocks
Jules-Day chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
What the hell? Well. Hopefully Quinn was just waiting for Rachel to shut up before she said what she needed to say and instead of getting to do that Rachel kept going and going as if she doesn't really want Quinn.
w1cked chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Aaawwww poor Rachel. But she didnt give Quinn a chance to talk and I wonder what Quinn wanted to say. Hopefully she will be able to,talk to Rachel in the car. Hope you post more soon.
Blue-Portrait chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Wow. That was intense. I feel for Rachel.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Great chapter
summer1234 chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Darn, she's back to being all mean again. I hope in the next update they will get it all sorted out by then. By the way, great update!

PS: Faberry rocks!
Blue-Portrait chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Back to how things were before. Then again I'm not to sure. Quinn might be able to mask her feelings and emotions again. Either way that hurt.
w1cked chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Oh Quinn don't go back to the way you were.
Well if the spell is broken, I really hope Quinn continues to want to be with Rachel.
Looking forward to the next part.
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 10 . 2/19/2013