Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Shooting Star
gllover22 chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Kind of bittersweet. Great kiss then back to meanness. Looks like Quinn is over her "spell". Poor Rachel.
Jules-Day chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Oh wow...what a turn! I'm intrigued. What is going through Quinn's mind right now...very interesting.

The first half of the chapter was really sweet. And kinda hot. I liked their interactions before school.
RVFlorida chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Thank you for this story. I really like it. Anxious to see if the spell is really broken and how Quinn reacts to Rachel if it is.
Blue-Portrait chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I feel like this will definitely affect their budding relationship.
Sharene19 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
After Thursday crappy episode this chapter make my FABERRY heart happy :) Glee no longer on my radar it is DEAD to ME...
gllover22 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I don't think we will ever see Faberry on Glee but writers like you keep me happy by writing it. Thanks. Good chapter. Hoping Rachel did not undo her wish. I think they are feeling the pull towards each other.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Great chapter
summer1234 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I thought the part where Quinn couldn't lie was hilarious! Anyway, I can't wait till the next update! Your story is awesome!

PS: Faberry rocks
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
:( I feel bad for both of them.
Osced chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Oh the wish didn't work, maybe it really wasn't a spell. Maybe it was all in her imagination, Quinn didn't really do that much in this chapter, but the fact that they was playing Uno was hilarious don't think I haven't played that game for twenty years. Quinn obviously made Rachel, win because in the beginning it looked like Quinn was the better ;)

Looking forward to see what happens when they wake up, maybe Quinn wakes up in bed with Santana instead :P That wouldn't really make sense, but it would be hilarious to read Quinn's reaction to why she isn't in bed with Rachel anymore :P

w1cked chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
She said she loves her., couldn't lie about that. Great update and looking forward to the next part when they are back at school.
Jules-Day chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Other than some obvious grammatical errors and odd tense changes this was a nice follow up chapter to the birthday. Btw I totally use those rules for UNO so I'm down with that. Except we don't use the draw 4 on draw 4 equals draw 8 rule. We decreed that's far too many cards and unfair to ask someone to draw.

I do like the conversation they had while playing cards. It's nice to see them talking about things about their lives and their feelings.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Great chapter
summer1234 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
I loved it. I even got embarrassed for Quinn when she sang the song lol, but it was absolutely cute. Anyways like I said I loved it and keep it up. I can't wait till the next update!

PS: Faberry Rocks!
Jules-Day chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Oh my god that is embarrassing. Poor Quinn. But it was also kinda sexy. Great song choice.

I would've liked to have seen more of the dinner scene. Like more conversation with Quinn trying to impress Rachel's parents. Show don't tell. But cute chapter nonetheless.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »