Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Shooting Star
Osced chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Hm..something really happened with Quinn here, classic Quinn move, she gets scared and hides in her shell. I loved how she lashed out at Jacob, that was so Quinn. But her reactions to the pregnancy rumor was a bit too short. I think she might have been more livid about that, because it isn't true.

Looking forward how Quinn will handle Rachel, from the last line it might be hiding from her. But I think she will try to keep what ever they have a secret, maybe a little bit typical. But that's probably how this Quinn would act.

I must say I loved how you used Jacob in this chapter, he must be one of the funniest character, he's only here for comic relief and rumors.

/Osced
gllover22 chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Kind of bittersweet. Great kiss then back to meanness. Looks like Quinn is over her "spell". Poor Rachel.
Jules-Day chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Oh wow...what a turn! I'm intrigued. What is going through Quinn's mind right now...very interesting.

The first half of the chapter was really sweet. And kinda hot. I liked their interactions before school.
RVFlorida chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Thank you for this story. I really like it. Anxious to see if the spell is really broken and how Quinn reacts to Rachel if it is.
Blue-Portrait chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I feel like this will definitely affect their budding relationship.
Sharene19 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
After Thursday crappy episode this chapter make my FABERRY heart happy :) Glee no longer on my radar it is DEAD to ME...
gllover22 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I don't think we will ever see Faberry on Glee but writers like you keep me happy by writing it. Thanks. Good chapter. Hoping Rachel did not undo her wish. I think they are feeling the pull towards each other.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Great chapter
summer1234 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I thought the part where Quinn couldn't lie was hilarious! Anyway, I can't wait till the next update! Your story is awesome!

PS: Faberry rocks
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
:( I feel bad for both of them.
Osced chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Oh the wish didn't work, maybe it really wasn't a spell. Maybe it was all in her imagination, Quinn didn't really do that much in this chapter, but the fact that they was playing Uno was hilarious don't think I haven't played that game for twenty years. Quinn obviously made Rachel, win because in the beginning it looked like Quinn was the better ;)

Looking forward to see what happens when they wake up, maybe Quinn wakes up in bed with Santana instead :P That wouldn't really make sense, but it would be hilarious to read Quinn's reaction to why she isn't in bed with Rachel anymore :P

/Osced
w1cked chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
She said she loves her., couldn't lie about that. Great update and looking forward to the next part when they are back at school.
Jules-Day chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Other than some obvious grammatical errors and odd tense changes this was a nice follow up chapter to the birthday. Btw I totally use those rules for UNO so I'm down with that. Except we don't use the draw 4 on draw 4 equals draw 8 rule. We decreed that's far too many cards and unfair to ask someone to draw.

I do like the conversation they had while playing cards. It's nice to see them talking about things about their lives and their feelings.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Great chapter
summer1234 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
I loved it. I even got embarrassed for Quinn when she sang the song lol, but it was absolutely cute. Anyways like I said I loved it and keep it up. I can't wait till the next update!

PS: Faberry Rocks!