Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Shooting Star
w1cked chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Oh this is too funny. Can't wait to see what happens next.
gllover22 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Oh, I like this. I think we're in for some very interesting times. Great.
gllover22 chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Very well done. Guess Rachels wish might have affected Quinn. Loved how you work that beautiful sonnet in.
YourInnate chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
i like it!
nickd93 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
This is cute! Loving it so far!
Blue-Portrait chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
So now Kurt notices it too? Can't wait to see what will happen during this sing off.
gllover22 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Really cute start. Looking forward too more.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Really? U have to end it there? Man, this is just to good!
mythic-lionheart chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
haha oh wow! You're the second one I've come across from the Buffy fandom from back then :) I've kind of dropped off the face of the earth lol. I moved across the country and got sucked into my life here. So this is my escape lol. Great to "see" you again!
And great update :)
Osced chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Haha Quinn continues behave weird and now at least Kurt and Santana knows something is off with Quinn. Did Quinn really want to kiss Rachel, hm she has really got a bit obsessed with Rachel. Maybe she want to give her a kiss as a birthday gift, because she surely must know Rachel's birthday after their visit to the doctor when Rachel wanted to 'borrow'' her nose.

But I don't really understand the point of Rachel not wanting anyone to know it's her birthday. We saw her giving Finn a Christmas gift list, in season 3 and she really wanted to have presents. I know this is AU, but Rachel usually craves attention. But Kurt asked the same question, so maybe it will be explained later.

Have to say this fic is rather hilarious and Quinn's weird action makes me laugh..

/Osced
summer1234 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Ok, I command you to make an update right this instant! Just kidding, you can take all the time you want (but not too long). Anyway, I love it so much and I thought that Quinn blurting out things unconsciously is hilarious! I can't wait for your next update!

PS: faberry forever!
summer1234 chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Wow, this is seriously good! This story has already been easily one if my favorites. Please don't stop updating in the future because you got me stuck on this story! Faberry forever!
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Lol, Kurt's a psychic.
summer1234 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
THis is so freaking awesome, please don't stop with the updates! I love it! I thought the ending was hilarious!
mythic-lionheart chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
very interesting story so far. I'm interested to see where you take it
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »