Reviews for Pinkie The Match-Maker
GalanthaDreams chapter 14 . 5/4
This is a cruel, cruel cliffhanger. I'm honestly emotionally invested here. The story started out rough but its grown into something beautiful, something real. The way you are exploring the characters and their relationships with each other is thought provoking and wonderfully rendered. I don't know where you're going to take this story but I'll be glad to read it.

Also, I'm actually really upset with Mac. He completely disrespected Fluttershy's feelings with this latest scheme despite. I know that love can make you crazy but he's been rather cruel, albeit unintentionally. I can't say I'm really rooting for him ending up with anyone at this point. As for Braeburn-I always love to see him, I hope he sticks around (hopefully as a friend who can grow to become something more for Fluttershy. I just think they suit each other, despite all the craziness going around.)
cocomint chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
-_- im too lazy to sign onto my account right now, buuuut, I just LOOVE this chapter! Will Braeburn and Flutters actually fall inlove with each other over tiem?
Kevlar Wing chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Great chapter, made up for all the previous chapters I knew as insane and stupid, but that's besides the point, I love your story and I can't wait until the next chapter, so get working!
sweetestofpeas chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Everypony...yeesh! What a fine mess everypony finds themselves in, with no clear-cut solution. Similar to real life. Nice.
Kevlar Wing chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
This was a... surprising chapter, to say the least. I like how you brought braeburn into this and changed the whole story a bit, but still, I feel SO sorry for Fluttershy, she didn't deserve to be a 'victim'. and also, I think it would be better if Fluttershy never found out about the plan, if I do say so myself, I'm pretty odd when it comes to times like this, especially since I just woke up, but hey, opinions, hopefully part 2 of love and war will be out soon, so hurry up on it!
Kevlar Wing chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Anyway, sorry for the long pause between my chapter 11 review and this one, I had to sleep. So, this chapter has been a bit... odd, to say the least but really good, I have but 1 question for this chapter: WHO is the "guess who" pony, I'm assuming somepony like big mac.
Kevlar Wing chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
well, this just got good, YOU FINALLY MADE UP FOR THOSE MESS UPS! Good for you, now, in about 7 hours I'm continuing and reading chapter 12, I gotta sleep before I continue.
Kevlar Wing chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Dear god... AGAIN, NOW IT'S TEN TIMES WORSE THAN CHAPTER 6 OR EVEN 9 THIS IS INSANE, YOU ARE A MESSED UP FANFICTION WRITER, WRITE MORE!
Kevlar Wing chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
OH... MY... GOD! THIS JUST TRIPLED THE PROBLEM FROM CHAPTER 6. I thought at the end of 8 "yeah things will become normal again after chapter 9." BUT I WAS SO WRONG! WHY?! just... WHY?! THE ENDING TO THIS IS JUST BASICALLY IN A very... VERY weird way, Cherilee is... How should I put it... R PING BIG MACINTOSH!
Kevlar Wing chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Nice chapter, hopefully chapter 9 should COMPLETELY make up the rest of how terrible chapter the 6th was!
Kevlar Wing chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Very good cliffhanger, BUT YOU STILL HAVEN'T COMPLETELY MADE UP FOR THAT CATASTROPHE OF AN ENDING FROM CHAPTER 6, MY GOD, I HATE THE ENDING TO CHAPTER 6!
Kevlar Wing chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Alright, WTF are you INSANE?! THAT WAS A TERRIBLE WAY TO END THIS CHAPTER! If it wasn't for how far I was into this fanfiction I would just stop RIGHT HERE! I'd just go NOPE! and quit the fanfiction, THIS CHAPTER ENDING HAS ANGERED ME! ESPECIALLY SINCE EVERY FANFICTION READER KNOWS THAT THE BEST IDEA IS PINKIE X DISCORD, EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW! YOU ARE A DUMBKOPF, AN IDIOT, you are a schweinhumph!
Kevlar Wing chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Wow, seriously? Operation Fluttermac? pretty pathetic if I do say so myself, but hey, who am I to judge when I haven't made a fanfiction on this website yet, but, hopefully I will have a fluttermac fanfiction up soon, but still, I love your story, and what's the deal with 'tavia and Twi? are you making a side fanfiction of shipping them together? I HAVE to know, I love all fanfictions... except for cupcakes.
Kevlar Wing chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Seeing as how for once Fluttershy is becoming more assertive and less passive makes it very strange to me, and this is coming from a HUGE Fluttershy fan, I think it would have been smarter, however, if Applejack DID ask Big Macintosh what was on his mind, though us readers KNOW why he has such a spring in his step, yet I can't help but chuckle at some parts of this chapter, such as when Fluttershy thought about herself being so sexy, but she quickly changed her mind to appealing because she wasn't sure she was sexy, is what I thought, which made me chuckle, and surprisingly, made my voice crack a bit,
Kevlar Wing chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Definitely NOT what I expected Big Macintosh to do when he reached Cherilee, I suspected he was either in love with Cherilee, or Cherilee didn't know about Big Macintosh's crush on Fluttershy, still, it's an amazing story twist in the "plot" line. (bad pony pun is bad)