Reviews for Something to hold onto
Gilded Blue chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
HOW SAD, EVEN THOUGH I HATE DAVIS, I LIKED THIS, oh exuse my font, forgot to un-caps lock, oh well, i liked it
Fire Bird10 chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
That was so sad...*sniff*... but I liked it! _ *muttering* so sad, so sad...*sniffles*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Flamedramongirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Davis DEAD! How sad!
Takarifan02 chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
There was to much Daikari in that Fic. Kari loves TK not thinks Davis is a jerk, she dosen't love him. She only sorta likes him as a friend.
Mary chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
... wow. Your fics either make me laugh, cry or think... This one was sad... and even though the ending was really sad and depressing it was still a good fic. Sad... but I liked it.
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
! ! HE'S MY THIRD FAV MALE CHARACTER!
Bandit chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
In the words of Davis: "Dude that was intense!" I loved it! It was so sad and the ending was perfect! Great job!
alessandriana chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
*cries* Geez, that was good... Especially the last paragraph. Great way to end it... definately ties the rest of the story together. Write more, please!
Meredith Tomoko chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
DAVIS! Wow, this kicks as usual, man Davis! "I always stayed close to you"... That's it, I _DO_ like Davis, I'm not just defending him!
D.C chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
oooh Thats so sad. Poor Diasuke at least he got to play hero befor he died
ChnkyPnutBtr chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
sniff
MoonAngel chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
*Cries* Make a sequal...please...good story...BUT MAKE A SEQUAL I'LL BE VERY ANGRY!
Phantom 1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Dude, that was humungously depressing. GOOD JOB! Although a 'Davis resurrection' story following this would be pretty good.
Liv chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
Aww... that was sad... but it was very good. Keep up the good work.