Reviews for Not Ready to Make Nice
Kittenmommy chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
This was lovely! I enjoyed the Christine/Nyota interactions best, actually. You really bring them (and Rand) to life in your fics; they never got any sort of real character development on the show, unfortunately. Bravo!
MizJoely chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
LOL you go Uhura! Very nicely worked out. No one does angsty arguments like you.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow, messy is right. But well told as always!
angym chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
U no i love your stories but did u have yo make nyota so mean and evil?
Satin Ragdoll chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Ohhh, this was nice! Hardcore, but niiiiice! Yum!
celticmusebooks chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
I really like this (even though I'm not much of a Spock/Uhura shipper. The dynamics between Christine and Nyota were wonderfully explored. I especially like the idea that it was more professional envy than jealousy provoking the bad feelings.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wow. Now that IS one off the wall Pon Far. I like it! I am hoping that Spock ends up with Chapel, but what can I say; I'm a sp/ch girl. :) Murph
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
An intelligent, realistic, honest story incorporating the complexity of personal histories, personality traits, career stressors, insecurities, the effects and affects of Vulcan biology for anyone dealing with any of its aspects, and relationship dynamics over time. Anyone who wants a character-driven story will find him or herself in Nirvana with this tale. Thanks, too, for an ending that left the impression that our beloved characters were well on the path toward being all right, each with him or herself, and all four with each other.
trekkfan chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
This story, while being totally original, still managed to remain totally true to canon and canon characters. I loved the discussion of the Rand incident - it was so appropriate. Everyone here behaved well and they were all honorable in less than desirable circumstances. Once again, the writing was impeccable- kudos to Djinn!