Reviews for Transcendence
highfist chapter 1 . 22h ago
Damn was going to read t but the moment u said he will feel guilt when he kills just turned this story off for me. I hate heroes who won't get their hands dirty, anyway GL with the story
Reykan chapter 25 . 3/3
Aw, he got a portal from Jaina. I was hoping he'd have to run the gauntlet. Looking forward to the Orc-fest!
Axcel chapter 4 . 2/28
I'll blame Ichigo not going Bankai and annihilating the Burning Legion with little effort through sheer speed and spamming of Getsuga on the fel energies of the Twisting Nether screwing with him in addition to his pre-existing injuries.
The reason for Ichigo's limited power doesn't really hold up. You're seem to be ignoring that Quincy and Fullbringers are able to use very powerful abilities as humans. Even Shinigami are able to use kido in human form.

I get that you don't want Ichigo to just beat everyone in his path with no conflict, but you could have come up with a better reason. Why not go with his powers being mostly drained from being used to create and maintain his physical body? It could be made of spirit particles that Quincy manipulate.

I hope this doesn't seem like a flame. Keep up the good work.
Meech Macko chapter 25 . 2/23
Ichigo should have been surprised at Adelina's age...no reaction from him though...

Even still, his powers can only bring him more trouble as most wise people would only manipulate to further put him to much better use coz of his power...they wouldn't help him to return to "his" world, they would most likly make his stay permanent coz of his power and it is a gain for them.

Jaina may want to just send him back but others wont have to feel same as her.

See ya next update!

-Meech
Rakaan chapter 25 . 2/20
How did Ichigo get a physical body anyways? When did it happen? He went from Hueco Mundo, to the Nether, then to where he is now. Did the Fel corruption do it? If he gets back, will he end up with two bodies? The one he's using now and the one Kon uses when he's away?
Rakaan chapter 16 . 2/20
Been thinking this for a while, but why hasn't Ichigo's habit of not killing bitten him on the ass yet? Apart from that one Tauren he fought against and then with, almost everything he's fought seemed like the type who'd just get up again and attack others. While I'm enjoying the story, I hope this doesn't end up with him rehabilitating everything and everyone through the Power of Friendship or something lame like that.
Rakaan chapter 2 . 2/19
Nice. I wonder if time flows differently where he ends up. If he spends 10 years over there and manages to return, will 10 years have passed in the "Bleach Universe" as well or just a fraction of the time? Looking forward to finding out!
Lord Dream chapter 25 . 2/16
Don't know what it is bout this kinda writing, but I like it. I love it. I want some more of it.
MSG1000 chapter 25 . 2/15
I'm really enjoying this so far, can't wait for the next update.
lazylegionspark chapter 25 . 2/13
Woohoo! How I love thee.
It TRANSCENDS time.

Puns aside. I am really happy we got a new chapter. It is a good one too.
Got a question. Scale Overlapping? With a breastplate? I cannot imagine something like that.
Those two are kinda of counter to one another.
I will try to work on the wiki along with anyone else who is working on it.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

P.S. The review answers are like a chapter by themselves.
Blindluck92 chapter 25 . 2/12
Ah, Ichigo is still impatient. Best part? That mercenary leader thinks he's some punk kid. And yeah, Ichigo acts like a punk, but dear god have mercy on those orcs...
MSG1000 chapter 5 . 2/11
I've never watched Bleach and only know a little bit of WOW but came across this by accident and so far I am quite enjoying it!

My biggest props to you for what you said in the Author's note in Chapter 1. That people always assume that in parallel dimensions the traveling bero is always top dog and just dominates. Honestly those stories usually bore me because the Hero can't really ever be in danger. I want to read this just for the fact that the main character has to actually struggle and fight for his own survival.

Thank you for doing something that isn't done enough!
Freedom Guard chapter 25 . 2/11
So they think he is a kid...oh yeah, this is going to get interesting.

Can't blame Ichigo for his desperation, but he has to realize that making portals is not easy, even for someone of Jaina's skills. As for jaina, can't blame her for being annoyed and frustrated, she has a kingdom to run and Ichigo's actions are not helping.

Wonder how this is all going to play out.
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 25 . 2/11
The only reason Ichigo didnt kill Grimmjow is because he respected him somewhat. When he fought Ulquiorra, he was fully attending on killing him. Same with Aizen on two occasion. Killed Ginjo ass and offed a SternRitter while heading to Soul Soiecty after Yama-ji was kill.

When he's pissed or resolved enough, Ichigo is capable killing, more so then the other HST main characters.

And Ichigo's going to have to kill Yhwach. I don't think its possible to leave him alive.

Good chapter though