Reviews for Sugar Rush
Broken Solstice chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
Nooo! When Chandler said Sebastian's dad died, I was totally screaming :c poor Sebastian! This story was amazing by the way :D
PenMagic chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
This was a really sweet ending, I love the way you finished this and I am sad this is over. I look forward to the new story and I can't wait to see what you have next!
Sam's loaf chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
I like open-ended fics so you can image how it ends the way you want :) this was a great fic babe I really enjoyed it 3
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Loved the story, cant wait for another :)
xShannan chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Part of me really wants to hate you because now I really ship these three together but this is the only fiction out there with this pairing :( More authors should start writing about Hunter,Sebastian&Chandler!
PenMagic chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
aw this was really good! I love the dynamics between the boys and this was a really touching set of moments between them!
Sam's loaf chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
I need more...Chandler baby :(. I need this like I need air
PenMagic chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Hum...a very interesting chapter! Yay for updating! I love the skip in time and I am conflicted as to what you meant by the ending whether you are implying something else...maybe it's just me...
Carbon65 chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
I have nothing useful to say beyond that (1) I am an asshole and (2) Sebastian is the hermaphrodite in this relationship and (3) you are a genius.
Sam's loaf chapter 12 . 5/24/2013
Aaaaaaahhhh I NEED MORE OR I'M GOING TO GO INSANE! Hunt nooooooooooo
Sam's loaf chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
.More.

Get some sleep, the write more :)
PenMagic chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Ooooh, two years? That's quite a while! So glad you updated! I love the way you did this chapter and the fact that the boys are now opening up to each other makes it a little easier conversation and really interesting to compare to previously.
Disney's Darling chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
OMG I LOVED THIS WHERE'S THE MORE
Carbon65 chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Oh God... the things you do to me with this. I want to take Bas and hold him. It figures he would pick a religious denomination that doesn't do blood transfusions if he hates needles more than Kurt Hummel (loved that reference) but, still... messy. They could have *maybe* given him some clotting factors and fluids but he would have been pretty anemic without blood. And... it was for the best.
Poor Chandler, watching everyone fall apart. Although, in all technicality, not taking insulin to lose weight falls into an unclassified-magical-psychological-babble-eating-d isorder category. BSDM VII something or other. Not that I've ever actually read medical journals about this or anything. Because that might be weird? But, can I just bring the three boys home and we can shove my pump into Hunter and feed Chandler lots of tea and the four of us can have a cuddle-and-refuse-to-face-the-world-fest?
You are welcome to show up with peanut butter ice cream as well, if youre so inclined.
PenMagic chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Ooooooh, very interesting...hum...I liked Sebastian's reactions to it, their dynamics as a trio are really cute. Chandler is definitely becoming more defined as a prominent part in the story and as a character that I can sympathise more and more with whereas before I was more caring about Hunter and Sebastian.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »