Reviews for The Bad Day Reconstitution
Riniuchiha chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Omg you have a Tumblr?! I must follow you! What's your name?
Eve Davidson chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This was nice, very well written...a sympathetic portrayal of Leonard.
NumbistheNewHigh chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I'm really happy to see some Leonard POV from you. You have him down so nicely. You capture his melancholy without making him depressed.

It was just very real and believable and yeah, it just worked. It explored some aspects about Leonard that aren't always explore properly. His general role in the different social groups he is in, his messed up parents and his deep need for Penny. I know a lot of people work with this things but as I've told you before, you have a great ability to say A LOT without saying much.

The ending was sweet even if I got a little pang in my heart at the: "Leonard does. He knows Penny's by heart..." just because he is so in love with her.

Must take a Zumba class now. I'll be (im)patiently waiting for what you come up with next. :)
Musickat18 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Aw, that was sweet! I liked how you wrote it in the present tense. :)
paycheckgurl chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Great fic! I love how at the end just hearing from Penny makes Leonard's day better.
zhalen565 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
That is a nice take on these two, We all have days like that and one simple phone call can change everything
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Aww! That was absolutely perfect! I loved it! Loved the image of a grumpy Leonard throwing himself around the apartment! And of course he would know Penny's number by heart! Absolutely IC! I didn't know you wrote L/P! I hurried off to your site and read The Normal Routine Conundrum! Excellent fic as well! Thank you for this wonderful story!
sylar1610 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Poor Leonard! But at least he got to talk to Penny at the end.

And I kinda really liked that bit about his mother and his father's relationship, it's an intriguing thought that *never* crossed my mind, and now I have to go ponder that possibility a bit.
PammieOmana chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awwww I feel bad for Leonard...