Reviews for A Weekend in Bruges
Elyograg chapter 7 . 9/5
Absolutely love this series so much.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 28 . 7/26
I REALLY look forward to Clark's verdict on Gobblehead. ANOTHER! 10/10
This story is beautiful. Normally I steer clear of soft stories, and I've never seen any Batman stuff before, but I read this story right through and loved every second. Thank you!
Chmia chapter 28 . 4/17
Cute series! I am now craving cinnamon rolls.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 28 . 4/8
I liked this chapter quite a bit more than the other JL focused ones. They're actually starting to be, you know...friends, rather than just people who work together. It's what made the JL pre-new 52 comic and the DCAU so good. They balanced each other out and bounced off each other so well, when they were working and when they were just at the watch tower.

It's still weird that Mount Justice is the main base and so small at that but I guess when you start from the beginning everything is lesser in scale.

I'm not sure whether you have done this or ever would but I think you COULD certainly write a good Justice League story, even if it's just downtime short stories. it looks like Gobblehead is coming back into focus. Righto, let's see what hhe's all about then.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 27 . 4/8
If it's anything like the DCAU, Wonder Woman found out Batman's identity through the power of shiptease and dance.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Now Black Canary is in, the League is going to get bigger and bigger, especially when the network renames-I mean, they decide to change their name and add a heck of a lot more characters just for kicks.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 21 . 4/8
Sorry but all I could think about when superman started going on about 'them all being destroyed' was:
My Indiogo Gobblhead Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 15 . 4/8
You know Superman, it'd be nice if there was a place where you could have an bigger base. Loads of la es, tons of high tech, easily accessible by the JL and far away from everyone without the ability to teleport.

Perhaps some sort station?
TheButterflyComposer chapter 11 . 4/8
You'd imagine that in a place like Gotham, everyone would carry guns. If that were the case however, it wouldn't be long before even the truly devious insane escapees were gunned down in self defence. I don't think anyone would really fault a civilian for doing that either. Acting on adrenalin with Joker in the room would sway any jury, especially in Gotham.

Wouldn't stop Freeze, Clayface, Croc or Bane but the first and last of those are too clever to do this type of thing anyway and the middle two are basically invincible to small arms fire.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 9 . 4/8
I think this universe is going to be so enriched by the time Dick is grown up. He's been through so many experiences with these people going to be so straining to see them all still bouncing off each other ten years from now.

When he gets the leadership of the Titans, I think it'll be in honour of superman, as Robin and Nightwing are to batman.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 4 . 4/8
Okay, so you're going with the super duper superhuman superman. Good idea really because I find versions that treat him like a human just with powers a bit weak. Yes there is that aspect to him but his is also an alien, invincible, somewhat immortal and thinks an order of magnitude faster than humans do so writing him can be tricky.

I'm glad this batman isn't frank miller's, otherwise he would be so paranoid about that turkey by now that he would be convinced that it was planning something. He'd probably strangle it and then have Robin eat it.

TheButterflyComposer chapter 2 . 4/8
Huh, Alfred's mother is still alive? I know it's been said only his father died in the car crash but she must be pretty old now. Mind you, NHS coupled with the best private care Wayne E provides for employee's probably helps.
Glacio Koro chapter 10 . 3/4
WHY would Clark jinx himself like that?! Seriously! You never ever say things like that unless you secretly want it to happen.
cantorahagedoorn chapter 28 . 2/16
What a lovely story!
I love how your characters are bonding!
Keep up the good work!