Reviews for A Weekend in Bruges
Hugs to them all, except the Joker and the two MIA JLA peeps XD lovely chapter! Poor Clark, it's time he got a break!
Yes very good just stay with the entire JLA all the way please XD
:/ not happy abt them leaving Joker there. Make J'onn come over first and then leave, maybe. Eh...whatever, im just glad that didn't end any worse for Dick...
AWFUL. Joker IS right there with them, isn't he. AWFUL DX
Hehee Dick absolutely killed his last two quarters xD did we expect any less? And YAY MATH TEAM
Ewafaa chapter 28 . 6/28
Wonderful. Thanks
TheRidersOfRohan chapter 3 . 5/30
I've read this multiple times but the amount of fluff always keeps me grinning like an idiot.
Sairey13 chapter 25 . 5/21
Just wait until the next dream/vision Dick will have, that Bruce and the others will begin to wonder if Dick can actually see and/or predict what's going to happen in actual life from his dreams.
TheBlondeBullet chapter 9 . 5/15
I love it when people talk about Bruce. He's such an enigma :)
Ciestess84 chapter 28 . 3/27
... No words. Just... just NO words for how amazing this is...
Ciestess84 chapter 11 . 3/25
"acceptably creepy"? Definitely. You got his twisted psyche pretty spot-on! This Joker fan approves!
Ciestess84 chapter 2 . 3/24
Ah, the kryptonite. Always useful, lol
kirby chapter 28 . 3/5
I love this story. Clark is a good uncle. I am new to your work and I'm going to spend some quality time here. Thanks.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/30/2014
i loved it so adorable
No One chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Okay, really enjoying this one so far, and it was irresistible to add that last sentence wasn't it? I know you already finished the story, but it is the principal.