Reviews for A Weekend in Bruges
Ewafaa chapter 28 . 6/28
Wonderful. Thanks
TheRidersOfRohan chapter 3 . 5/30
I've read this multiple times but the amount of fluff always keeps me grinning like an idiot.
Sairey13 chapter 25 . 5/21
Just wait until the next dream/vision Dick will have, that Bruce and the others will begin to wonder if Dick can actually see and/or predict what's going to happen in actual life from his dreams.
TheBlondeBullet chapter 9 . 5/15
I love it when people talk about Bruce. He's such an enigma :)
Ciestess84 chapter 28 . 3/27
... No words. Just... just NO words for how amazing this is...
Ciestess84 chapter 11 . 3/25
"acceptably creepy"? Definitely. You got his twisted psyche pretty spot-on! This Joker fan approves!
Ciestess84 chapter 2 . 3/24
Ah, the kryptonite. Always useful, lol
kirby chapter 28 . 3/5
I love this story. Clark is a good uncle. I am new to your work and I'm going to spend some quality time here. Thanks.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/30/2014
i loved it so adorable
No One chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Okay, really enjoying this one so far, and it was irresistible to add that last sentence wasn't it? I know you already finished the story, but it is the principal.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/31/2014
I like him. (Felix, I mean)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
Yup. That's one of Dickie's superpowers.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Aww... make me cry a little.

And Jason wonders why Bruce is so much more desperately attached to Dick in so many ways. He had been taking care of his itty bitty first Robin since he was an adorable little 'baby boy'. The others were all moderately self-sufficient or had experience needing to be before he was in charge of them, but Dickie was a cuddle-bear almost straight from a loving family.

Plus Dick is an affectionate teddy bear and no one can say no completely or for long. He makes the family have hugs no matter how stubborn they are. XD
gabstergirl chapter 28 . 9/1/2014
I LOVED this story, it was so sweet and fluffy :3

10/10 ign
Egg Emperor chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
First time... It was awesome. The Dark Knight level of insane and crazy. It was great.