Reviews for Tenchi Universe: No Need for a Team-Up!
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Shrodinger's cat changes state only twice.

Initially it's alive.

After it's put in the box, and the poison gas either does or does not kill it, it's state changes to being a superposition of being dead and being alive.

When you open the box, the cat's state changes a second time, ceasing to be a superposition, and instead becoming either one of "it was alive all along," or "the poison gas killed the cat after it was put in the box."

Ryoko's alive/dead status is probably not a superposition, but distinctly one or the other... I hope the "real" Washuu has a better understanding of physics than Nagi's dream Washuu.
Hat O' Doom chapter 11 . 12/15/2008
I'ts hard to believe I missed this gem for so long! This is a really good story. Seriously. You did really well with the characters and...meh. I'm not going to go into it. The important thing is this is a really good read and I have no complaints.
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 11 . 4/24/2008
I'm not normally a fan of things Tenchi related, but this was fun enough; thankfully, it had a readable supporting cast of OCs and used a largely underutilized character from the Tenchi-verse. For those who check or skim reviews before they click-a-fic, this one was well worth the time it takes to read, at least in my opinion. But I am a Ryouga-fan, so that helps too. Heh.

In fact, this author has produced more than a few fics I enjoyed, which is a tangential but none-the-less relevant reference for any who may be reading.
Sci chapter 11 . 6/23/2007
Very well written fanfic that deserves more reviews then it has. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this story it was a exellent adventure and one of the most amazing crossovers i've ever read.
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I can't believe this wonderful x-over only recieved 9 reviews! This is an outrage! A travesty of justice!

I *adored* this fic! You write fight scenes amazingly well! And the best part is, you managed to give enough of a background while keeping the fic in the present, that even *I* - someone who's never seen Tenchi before - could follow it. Though I have to admit, I'm curious as to what a cabbit-shaped spaceship looks like - me thinks I may have to go find some screencaps somewhere and take a look-see...

I don't suppose there'll be a continuation to this, will there? I would dearly love to see more of Nagi and Ryoga's adventures together - and whatof Hiro and Luna? I can just imagine one of their adventures taking them back to Japan during the course of it, and we could see the Nerima crew watch Ryoga and Nagi take down a target with combat umbrellas and whips that shoot laser fire...

Anyway, keep up the great work!
America Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
What can you say about a good story like this and I really like the way you had the charcters intertwine with each other.
Alathon chapter 11 . 9/16/2002
Gotta say, I loved this story. Doubly because of the non instant-triumph-over-the-past ending. Got a kick out of the Lunar: Eternal Blue homages and other sci-fi references as well.
SolarFire2 chapter 10 . 8/17/2002
I enjoyed this a lot. An excellent crossover that saw both sides remain consistently in-character, and avoided the stereotypes of the genre. A good balance of witty dialogue, slightly goofy interims, and well-written action.

All in all, a fine read.
Ducey chapter 9 . 8/13/2002
Great chapter ! I like this story more than any other that I have read in a while.

In particular I enjoy the whole "Divided Sympathy" issue betwwen Nagi&Ryouga on the one hand and the Jurain Prince on the other hand. After all, he only did what any decent Military Commander would do : Trying to end a Conflict by winning with the least amount of bloodshed and loss of life...which makes the end result "Extremly Ironic" as well as tragic.

I cant wait to see how this turns out, PLEASE hurry, hurry, hurry with the next chapter !
Alathon chapter 5 . 8/10/2002
I gotta say I like Nagi/Ryouga as a team. Being in roughly the same category of power, neither needs to be souped up to compete.. and as Ken-ohki said, they are at least somewhat similar in character.

It's enjoyable both to see Nagi characterized as a hard but not evil character, and to see Ryouga portrayed as being angry and shortsighted but not stupid. I look forward to reading more of this story.
Red XIV chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
True enough, Paglia.

However, the story itself is set firmly in the Tenchi Universe continuity. One of the main Ranma characters might have a starring role, but it's still far more a Tenchi story than a Ranma one. I think this story is exactly where it belongs.
Paglia chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Good Story ! But...didnt you post it in the wrong place? I mean Ryoga is one of the most central characters in RANMA , while Nagi is a VERY rare character in Tenchi Muyo. Seems to me this should have been posted in the R-section..
Symphony-chan chapter 5 . 8/9/2002
Yay! I love Ranma and Tenchi Muyo mixes and this is the most inventive one I have read. I also love stories where other than the Main Characters "gets the spotlight", so thats two golden stars from me.
Mondo1 chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
Absoulutely Great ! The dialouge and scenes are both of high quality. This is both a very original and very interesting story opening, I cant wait to read more !

About the "facts" in the story I feel a bit less enthusiastic... 1. An unknown Juraian prince that committed genocide ONLY 500 YEARS AGO, maybe 5000 years would have been better 2. Dilithium Crystals to power Jurai? Isnt that a STAR TREK thingy ?