Reviews for Missing
Omg this story has a lot of potential and I really hope I get to read more in the future! :) it's really cute and I'm just a sucker for England and Little America. Although I caught some grammar and spelling errors (the bad guy 'threw' the file. You put through) and it didn't bother me but I just though I should let ya know! :)
Brooke chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
Update more! This is so interesting!
ForeverSnow101 chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
This probably won't be updated again... But I did enjoy the beginning. I guess my imagination will have to picture the rest
Dat Crazy Anon chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Please continue! I love it! 0
Timeinaninja chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
Elizabta PROTECT ALFRED WITH YOUR LIFE PLEASE *bowing on knees with head down*
Timeinaninja chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
*le gasp* IT WAS THE ITALY BROS !?
Timeinaninja chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
nooooo luddy OO
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
At least he took out the yolks.
Oh wait, no he didn't; though I don't think America asked for them to be taken out.
One of our few differences really.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
AAAAHHHHH! I need to know how this ends! More please more please! :DD
Tsar-and-Servant chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Please keep going! I am very eager to see what is to come! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
uhhhhh why does it end there
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
thanks so much for updating again! i'm so happy! everything is a little confusing right now, though i'm sure it will make sense soon.
poor alfred. i know how it feels to be forgotten. on many occasions, i've had to call home and tell them they forgot me. it's very ;lonely and embarrasing.
itisfinished12062015 chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Hmm interesting. I'm definitely curious about your plot. I think you characterized young Alfred well and set up your story. I can't wait to see how more of the story will develop.
Dextra2 chapter 5 . 9/19/2013