Reviews for Murdering Praying Mantises
maddog chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
this is good very good please update soon, i want to see him try to raise a kid to be even better than him
Garbouw Deark chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Huh. Well, this was a lot better than the actual endings. Good job! I'm glad that Jason didn't end up doing an abortion.
Fried3ggs chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This story is awesome!
I think the 'good guy' ending is crap and the Citra ending felt incomplete. Your story improved that. I'd love to see more FC3 storys or sequels to that one. You could write what their son thinks of his fathers actions twenty years later.

chulo

P.S:I think Jason is way better than Connor of AC3 but Ubisoft should hire better storywriters.
KiaGirl07 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Ahh! Awesome story!

I really liked how you likened Jason to a Spider... Not seen but felt- How very true, and that you had Jason living on at the end. This is pretty much exactly the same way I imagined Jason ending up at the end... Not killing his friends, but not joining them either (how can you after all the craziness he went through?) and really- Citra killing him with a knife...? Really? I don't think so.

Though, you didn't like Jason's character? I thought they did a pretty good job with him. Please continue writing Far Cry 3 fanfictions pls!