Reviews for The Thing with Feathers
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
So sweet!
More og this.
Wolfisis chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Oh god I wish you had another chapter because this was amazing. You write wonderfully.
shiroiokami chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Aaaaaawwwwww this was sooooooo cute :3
Life Goal this chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I want to be as happy as they seem, this is beautiful! More?
FCTSyndrome chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I love this so much! Will you continue? This is amazing and sweet and oh I hope you update!
Monique chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Fucking. Amazing. I love it so much I'm going to cry. Please write more! Great job
angeljackfrost chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Fuck more please
Violet26 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh, I love this story so much! It's perfect, especially for an AU. I'm always hesitant about reading AU's because they tend to get terribly out-of-character but not this one. Aster, Jack and the kids sound just how they should and you write so well. So much emotion too, funny, serious and sad. Aster being so bitter about his wife's suicide is sad but understandable. I think eventually a person who looses someone like that realizes people kill themselves because they're sick, depressed and stuff and not because they're trying to skip out on they're families. People holding onto bitter feelings isn't healthy but I know they're hard feelings to let go. Of course, that's my opinion and it's a touchy subject. I don't know your personal feelings on the subject and I want you to know I was only commenting on what you showed in the story with Aster's feelings on his wife and nothing else. Sorry I strayed, you did a great job on the story! :) I also loved North's part! Looking forward to reading more stories of yours!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Well. . . how did jacks family take it?
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Well, this was really sweet. I love the idea of Jack as a babysitter for Bunny. (Plus, hiw whole close-knit family being so messed-up under the surface was just wicked awesome with them using up his college fund and not letting him chase his dreams.) It was all so cool!

It got a little weird at the end for me when Bunny just up and moves everyone to Australia, but eh... It was still a very enjoyable read. Kudos to you!
lifelovelaugh chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Haha Iove the ending 3
Aster is indeed one lucky bastard! XD
Ultravioletlex chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Oh my irk this was so cute and amazing!
Sinattea chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Awwwwwwww! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
My feeeeeeeeeeeeelsss! ! ! I loved this so very muuuuuuuuuuuuuch! ! ! ! !
What a superb story! !
It's realistic but keeps somehow a mystical feeling, and I just love everything in here, and your writing is so good that I saw the entire story in my head like a perfect movie and now I have this urgent need of drawing every scene from this fic! (I wish I was that good to make some justice to it if my pencil ever puts down to the work)

It's just so lovely that Aster took Jack with him to Australia. I can imagine the boy's having some tough time with weather. And OMG, I wish you'd have added the Frosts' reactions, I can imagine it was like hell unleashed. But I'm sure everything's gonna be alright now that Jack's with the family he belongs with.
By the way, that was amazing, having the Bennett children as Aster's kids. They're really the perfect family, the four of them! !
I'm sure Jamie will eventually accept them, Sophie is going to be a fangirl, Aster is gonna find an awesome job and become a famous artist, and Jack is going to skate again, go to the Olympics and eventually get a sportive scholarship to finally go to college. Aster and Jack will get married and everything will be perfect.

Thanks for writing such an amazing story, that lit up my imagination beyond inifinity and has given an amazing time of reading!

Keep up the good work! !

Atte: SInattea.
Darkflower123 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This is so awesome! I love it so much and and and... You have a new list on my favorite list *Trying to hold back tears*
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »