Reviews for Nevar
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
I so want to inquire as to where the animosity, from the Dursleys and *giggles* Miss Snape, towards Harry comes from but I will restrain myself and continue reading in hopes of finding the answer.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/8/2015
I had started reading Harry Potter when I was 14, actually. when I was really young, mom tried to introduce me to world of Harry Potter but I was kind of spooked by the dementers in the movie. however as I started to read the book I was mesmerized by this. I think people who can't delve deeply into the deeper meaning of a prose decide that this series are just a piece of fun. but when you look deep within, you can see the complicated society full of politics and philosophy.
thehereandnow33 chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Whoa...Harry's gonna work for the people who killed his parents!?...maybe I should stopmreadingnis..not sure I could,handle it.l.
thehereandnow33 chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
So Harry gonna be some type of prostitute?...ughhhhhhh...how did that happen? :(
Diverging Patronus chapter 37 . 6/22/2014
wait whaaaaaat!? I thought you said you weren't going to make the Dursleys monster-ish? that seems like it to me! He sold him!? To Lord-freaking- Voldemort! Oh my goodness!
Augh! I get a twist of Jealousy when Draco is involved with someone else. the little person in my head is screaming "You should be with Harry not with her/him!" but ah well that is over shadowed now that YOU SOLD HIM TO LORD-FREAKING-VOLDEMORT!
okay, I love your story...Going to go read Snow now! !
lori.ravenheart chapter 38 . 6/19/2014
I just died... that chapter... killed me. D:
lori.ravenheart chapter 37 . 6/19/2014
Did you know that I just binge read your morning. I haven't started this chapter yet, but I have this feeling through those flashes to the future that things are going to go wrong. Please don't kill Harry. D: Or Draco... D: I'm begging you...
TheNewCompanion chapter 38 . 2/19/2014
This story was... Amazing. No other word. I'm not usually a Drarry fan (this is actually my first fanfiction with that pairing) but I think you may have converted me.
David-El chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Okay, I'm five chapters in and I've learned a few things. First, there's no magic in this, or at least, no more than we have. Second, Miss Snape is basically Severus. Third, the Dursleys still hate the Potters. Why is that, when there's no magic to hate? What is the reason for them hating the Potters?
Ani chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Wow. I can relate. and that is the highest compliment to your writing. I'm eager to continue this fic.
abandonedaccount451 chapter 38 . 11/28/2013
Hate it when people do this to me, y u no tell me theres a sequal before i start to read it
Anon chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
HEDWIG PLEASE BE HEDWIG
LostBones chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
I found this last author note very touching. I find we are about the same age from this particular note; I had to wait ages for the fifth book to be released as well as a child. I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the 'midnight release parties' that the book stores in the area conducted (in full Slytherin regalia, of course.) I too hadn't read often before J.K R. entered my life; I remember fondly teaching my younger sister to read from these books, and informing her quite seriously why Slytherin was the best, and how misunderstood both Snape and Malfoy were, how tragic Harry's mostly untold childhood had been. We were raised with magic in our heart because of this wonderful series, and were both teary eyed as we read the final book aloud to each other. It's nice to know another person's thirst for books was also ignited by the Harry Potter series. I've still only really connected and bonded with a handful of character, all of which have been from Stephen King's The Dark Tower Series.

Happy writing!
Love, from a fan girl.
LostBones chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
What a literary master piece! I cannot express how grateful I am to have stumbled upon this tiny nugget of gold in a sea of inadequacy. I'm both excited for the ending of this fabulous work and dreading it, much like Harry dreads the death of his wise wizard. It's a rare talent that you possess; please, if you ever puplish anything original, inform your fans on your bio page. Your characters are remarkable fleshed out and complex, and this is not something commonly accomplished in fanfiction, unfortunately. You have hooked me so terribly, and called upon my own love for books and literature. I cannot wait to read the rest of this remarkable story.

Happy writing (and please write an original work!)
With love, a fan girl.
A Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
For the most part, this story is enjoyable, enough so that you earned a true critique of chapter one.

There was only one aspect of it that kept throwing me out of the story, and that was your insistance of calling Harry, Little raven. Even now it pains me to write it like that and here's why: "Little raven" is either a title or a nickname. Since you repeatedly use it as a proper noun, both words need to be capitalized or the sentence structure needs to be changed to include a definite article, like: "The little raven..."

Furthermore, the nickname is a little distracting since it constantly puts a picture of a bird in my mind instead of a 7-year-old-boy. This is doubly frustrating since Harry isn't a bird nor does he currently have an animagus form, and the nickname only refers to the color of his hair. I understand you might be trying to be a bit poetic or even symbolic with this repeated reference to a bird, but know that if it is overused, it loses its potency, its emotional effect, so that it becomes no different than just using Harry's name.

Now, about characterization, I congratulate you on writing a semi-believable 7-year-old-boy. The only aspect of his character I find hard to believe is his obsession with reading. You explained it a little, that Harry is isolated from his peers and so he reads, but from my experience I have never come into contact with a child like this that was not also labeled as autistic or a prodegy of some sort.

Now, my personal experience has no bearing on you, except to point out that, if a child is isolated, in my opion he would be more likely to play pretend games by himself or irritate his parents for attention or run around to burn off energy, not sit quietly and read a book for hours on end. Then again, everyone is different and Harry is supposed to be himself so, who knows, he might just be an avid bibliophile at the age of 7.

All these aspects of your story might be resolved or expounded upon in later chapters. I don't know that yet, though, since this is the only chapter I've read so far. Mostly, I just hope the raven discription has served its purpose and won't be brought back.

That's all from me for now.