Reviews for I See You, My Little Sunflower
jasmin flower chapter 10 . 2/24
Yay! That was adorable! I like the flow of the story, and the way it was honestly cute through most of it. You weren't left with a feeling of worry at the end, which I have so often when I read RusCan. You didn't make it weird, or scary, just adorable all over. Thank you so much for that! Your wording was well done, though some was a little... cliche, it didn't seem out of place. There wasn't a repetition of much, save the term 'screwed his eyes shut', which I didn't realize til I read this, there's not many other ways to describe this, is there? All in all a very good read that left me with a warm and fuzzy feeling. Thank you for sharing your story!
Mountain Standard Time chapter 10 . 2/2
This story is so cute! I wish there was a sequel with fluff about their daily lives!
brookeworm22556 chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
Aw, I love Russia and Canada. 3 This fic is as awesome as Prussia! :D
reinacuz chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Oh my. Russia... Just go and get your little Canadian. You love him anyway. I never thought you could fall in love with writing skills, but I have fallen in love with yours.
reinacuz chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Dude. Dude. Bro...*sobs* Why? Poor little Matthew! He wanted attention from Iggy and the only attention he got was him was being throat fucked. Anyway ruscan is always good.
reinacuz chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Arthur! Stop being a jackass and go to lil Mattie's hockey game. This is making me sad and really upset at England I hope you know that.
OneHellOfAFangrl chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
I am obsessed with this pairing now. England was a complete asshole and in the end, got better than he deserved. But, I still loved the story and the feels are overwhelming! Thanks for another great read :)
May.Rhi16 chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Beautiful
Ladybug Lover chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
omigod I love this story! (btw is 13 "under age"? I honestly dont care Im going to just keep on reading smut and lemons and stuff)

I love you and your story!
jeejee12 chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
I looooveeed it!
SONICgal chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
Ah, yes. The perfect ending to one of the perfect stories made by one of the perfect authors. :D You did amazingly with this story.
SONICgal chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
I don't have time to finish the story now, but let me just say I LOVE IT! This is the the first fic I've read with this pairing. (I know it exists, but this is my first time seeing it in action) This story is so great! And I also think you're doing a good job with the pace of the story. Nothing is rushed. Once again, you are a really good writer!
LadyofShips chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Honestly i already saw england as a douchedick so it didn't bug me
Shiary chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
awsome!
Lover twins chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
how dare ypu we are not under agers -Axel and Roxas