Reviews for Jim, the Cigarette Man
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
this has been on my favs for at least a year and I just realized I've never reviewed it! I absolutely LOVE this! It's hilarious and sharp and all-around awesome-ness. LOVE it

xoxo!
Thrills and Frills chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Hah! Loved it. Jim, the cigarette man is offically my new hero. You really made me laugh. Nicely done.
Uisukiiinyoursleep chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Haha, I really enjoyed this. Witty and fun, the writing was sharp :o). Thanks for the laughs!
Josephine chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
lmao. that was awesome. i really enjoyed reading it...

good job and thanks for that.:-)
twinklestar120 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This is hilarious. You have atalent for humour. Keep writing!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Absolutly brilliant and hilarious. Some refreshingly original humor from an independant POV. And haven't we all thought it about Spike before...
Rashaka chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
So effing funny. Thank you. This is just the thing I need after reading a really depressing Real Folk Blues fic.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
*shiver* Wow, that was cool and creepy and dark. I always enjoy seeing Spike through someone else's 'eyes'. Sort of reminded me of the beginning of Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door. Good job!
Sonya chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I love this fic and it's simply a crime that I haven't reviewed it before! Probably the most hilarious Bebop fic I've ever read and definitely one of the most interested OC POV pieces from *any* fandom. Great job! I especially loved Jim's checklist.

"Middle aged loser - Young. Healthy. Vibrant. Damn him. Strike three.

Violently repressed sex life - ...Damn him. Strike four."

Hehehehe. And the part at the end when Jim's like "I'm about as straight as they come, and even I was willing to have a quick tumble in the sack with the guy" was perfect!

*giggles wildly* "Damn him." Hehehehehehe. So great!
LH-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
What a unique perspective, and so very clever! Jim is just messed up, and at the same time, just perfect for the role. An ori-chara that doesn't suck! Yay, you know how to do it right!

Love the story! _
Reno Spiegel chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I should ask what the hell is wrong with you. . .but I'm going to ask, why the hell am I laughing so hard? Priceless! I loved it!
Mandy da Kitty chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Dat 'der is one good fic.

Poor Jim. P
Angela chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
That was FANTASTIC! I loved it! *giggles* You've got a great talent for the flip. Spiffy, spiffy, spiffy. *thumbs up*
Jadyn chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Ah, I lurve it so very much. But it does remind me that I owe Jim about forty-eight hundred woolong. Dammit. I've got to start paying for things...
Wailing Wang chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Hilarious! I felt sorry for Jim but he was right... Spike was cool as ever!