Reviews for Chasing Your Love
Melodie2571 chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
Awwww I loved it! It was wonderful and cute and adorable and perfect and everything I could've wished for!
Andrea Criss York chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Andrea Criss York chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
I love Blaine ! He is ao adorable :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I don't get it. I thought, that this Blaine was not the same one, like in the beginning. But in this chapter he is talking about being attacted and about crossed name. So he is the same Blaine, right?
Klaineadiction chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Fantastic...I like
Guest chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
Excellent :-)
StrangelyHazel chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
BEST. SOULMATE. FANFICTION. EVER.
Slytherinpurbld chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
I had tears I my eyes when Seb was talking about his soulmate
StrangelyHazel chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
I LOVE THIS FANFIC! (It's great, its beautiful, you rock.) It's well edited, the plot is wonderful and I had shivers through some of the chapters! Keep it up!
patricia.remacova chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD oh my god!
SUPER END! love it
1gleefan chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
I am so, so sorry that I am just now reviewing . you're story is so engrossing that I couldn't bring mysel to stop reading long enough. but. just so you know, I loved every word of this. it is utterly delightful. zand the detail behind your in-depth explanations of how the soumate process works in your story is amazing.
I think I loved Suzie most of all. She made me laugh out loud long ang hard more times than I can count. If she wasn't creted with Betty White in mind I can't imagine who else she could be. Anyway, thank you for this enchantinh story. I look forwd to rading your oyher completed stories and will keep an eye out for any and all new Klaine fics that you choose to grace us with.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is wonderful so far. And while I'm very much aware that you made those red velvet pancakes months ago, I'm in dire need of something to comfort me right now. Maybe you could whip up another batch for us late-comers? Or, I know; I could just go on to chapter 2. I mean it can only get better, right?
The Heights Within You chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
It's the second time I read this fic and while I already loved it the first time, reading it knowing the happy ending make it better! I'm strange like that:I'm this girl who like to read the end of the book because I truly enjoy every little details of the story like that. So reading your story again was a real pleasure and gosh the angst... but the love... but the tears... but Kurt... but Blaine. I wanted to shake Kurt to open his eyes, and I also wanted to cuddle him but I wanted to yell at him too for hurting Blaine. Yeah I had a lot of feelings reading this! This is definitely one of my favorite Klaine story. And cherry on the cake your Sebastian and his friendship with Kurt was perfect. And Adam! Lovely surprise!
An other surprise that I loved too and who make me proud : Jules. Thank you, my son in an awesome fic it's a perfect gift.
misuky7 chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
This was amazing, I absolutely loved it. I'm happy Blaine didn't die. :3
BeccaWritesFic chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
SUZZIIIIIEE! YOU ARE DA BEST (I promise I'm usually more eloquent)