Reviews for A soldiers view
Sxarlet chapter 21 . 6/18
I ADORE THIS FIC LIKE ITS MY OWN CHILD. Seriously Pheonix..genius I mean with each yj Apprentice fic Dickies always went back to Renegade, which isn't bad but that's his past younger name like how it was once Robin. And I love the awkward confrontation between KF and Slade I mean it was a totally unnecessary part but at the same time it was a needed/appreciated part. The same with the officer congratulating Nihtwing on paralyzing the baddie. Its a good contrast to how things should be. Like Dicks newfound smug/Coldness. I mean he deserves to act that way (and no one ever writes it like that! Its always just super depressing never about gaining his self worth, or will to fight safe for his own back) after in a way singlehandedly saving the world after no appreciation! Id probably do the same! And I always like the way Bruce deals with the situation by not dealing with it also. But usually that's becouse he's being an ass and forgets(sort of like what happened in the forever evil comic if you've read those) but you actually gave him a reason to not get involved in which it was a matter of one family member or the controversy of the League. In which I found really neat considering that situation is sort of the one Richard was in. And really Wally being not-dead was a great bonus I mean he's acting like a 10 year old but hey he's breathing. Same with not singling Lagaan or Zatanna their own point of view (same with Mgaan, Connor, etc) They were cool in the beginning but after the invasion I kinda just wanted to punch them for the things they were saying/doing. Understandable but not cool. So over all I love this story. I mean the concepts original, theres never a yj fic where Dick willingly goes to Deathstroke and same as not second thinking his actions cuz they are somewhat the right thing you need to do. Especially if your thought of as the black sheep of the whole world you might as well start acting like it. I only wish it was updated soon! I mean its such a great fic with a lot of potential that I would probably cry if it was tossed as "Forever W.I.P" so I hope your not gone! :)
This is a really great story!
Gah! I adore this!
lilbit1016 chapter 21 . 3/21
Love it
chibihyu chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
me encantaaaaa sigueeeee
rey chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
Well that was awkward
Halfangeltje chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
Woow the 29th november was my birthday haha.
I hope to see your next chapter :]
Falseface chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
Oooh. I like this part.
Falseface chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Argh! *scrubs hair in frustration* I now want a chapter that lets us know what Tim wants for his big brother/mentor figure or maybe someone that doesn't hate him...
And, unfortunately, I'm not buyin' the whole "hero-community hates Nightwing cause he made a decision as a leader" thing.
... Just. I dunno. I think that's kind of unrealistic.
And I love drama. Especially this.
Falseface chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
What about Tim? He's stayed loyal to and never questioned Nightwing, and he stayed professional when Arsenal acted the way he did on a mission... From what I've seen in the cartoon.
Halfangeltje chapter 18 . 11/16/2013

Nice storrrryy!
summer164 chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
Bruce disappoints me. Thank goodness Wally is at least trying with Dick
Rey chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
Aww bat messed up! Still can't wait to read walls reactoin ! Nice chapter loved it