Reviews for Bathtime
Artful Chicken chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Awesome story!
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I imagine it's like washing a dog. You wash, let them out of your sight for less than a minute, and they return to you a muddy mess XD
The Blue Snow Bunny chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Haha! Toothless is such a cutie. :) Good work on this; me likes a lot!
meh chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
...um...actually, vikings were the Mr. Cleans of their day. It was everyone else that rarely bathed.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Nice - I kind of expected that ending, just thought you would use the fireball-in-the-face approach as in the movie.
I'm Back chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Hello again, sorry I forgot to say this in my last review. You should turn this into a series of humorus adventures around Berk! Maybe one day, it's *gestures to whole story* this, but the next day, it could easily be the best collection around there! I say, you got the right start. How about mystery flu come up, but Toothless won't take the medicine? Ah.. The defining qualites of the dragon. Probably the MOST famous one is his stubbornness! I've only seen a few stories with this characteristic, but every one of them got a lot of favorites and reviews, so what do you say? Can you do it? :)
Best story ever chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Please make more like this! I loved every sentance and hope you can do some sort of sequal. Maybe you can do something with the other dragons, maybe their point of view, maybe not. You could do something where Toothless gets something stuck in his teeth or whatever, I hear Gobber took up dentistry. Anyway, I can never find stories like this, so whatever you do, DO MORE! :)
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
God bless you too. Your story was good.
Megadracosaurus chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Of course we liked it! Its so funny!
georgelucasisawsome chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
LOL love the story! I think this "one-shot" could become a series! Other dragon's reaction to a "bath"? I know that they probably wont do it more thn once, but I think it would make a great story.

If anything, I do want to see this. You said that the fish gets stuck in the dragon's teeth. How will Hiccup deal with that? I'm sure he doesn't like being licked when their teeth and toungue are disgusting and fish filled! You probably wont do it, but I'm going to hope so anyway. :)
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Tangled4ever chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Toothless! Silly dragon... Wonderful job!
bStormhands chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
heh, that was fun. Inventing soap is a big deal.