Reviews for Eight Minutes
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Ohmygosh Ginny I had almost forgotten how beautiful this one was! I love, love, love it! I wonder if one day you'd feel like expanding it into a few chapters story , your E&B shld be the shyest couple ever and to think of the development of this relationship just...melts my sappy heart!
Thank you girl!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Very cute! Glad someone had some courage in that parking lot. :)
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is simply adorable-loved it!

Cassandra :)
katmom chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Very sweet, Ginny!

Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Thank whoever requested this for me! This was so sweet! A perfect and happy little oneshot that I really loved reading! Thank you for reposting it :)
Silly silly Edward, I guess he realizes now that HE is the guy she was waiting on, lol. Very cute.
Munchichi chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
:) sweet
photogenique chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I'm glad I put you on my Author Alert a long time ago. This one-shot is great! Gives you want to have more! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
tff000 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
love bite chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh, so cute! Thanks for sharing!
rubell chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
awww, well that was just cuter than cute!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
So sweet and perfect for the Valentine's Day mood. :)
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
How could you not finish this or at least continue? I never read O/S until they become chapter two's no matter who it is. I took a chance. Does that make you feel guilty enough to write more?
shaz308 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Nice to read this story again.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh, this is very sweet! How ironic that both of them wanted the same thing, yet took so long to build up the courage to ask. You know, this could be a sweet little story if you ever wanted to continue it! ;-)

Thanks for sharing it with us again!
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 2/4/2013 sweet! I love this! :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »