Reviews for Affected Recollections
zorosgurl chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
I loved the story, HOWEVER, there is nothing Idislike more in this world, then a cliffhanger ending! Wishing there was a sequel. *puppy eyes* please? :)Thank you
FanFiclver chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Damn! No more?
:) Bloody brilliant writing!
WillowWand49 chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
I enjoyed this very much!
Thank you so much for the non-sequel author's note, it just wouldn't have been right to leave it with Severus still in prison.
I wonder if Harry ever forgives him?
Willow
Raven's Dusk chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Awww... Such a sweet ending!
Did they marry? Get kids? Grandkids?
And Albert was great :)
Diosa Luna chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Y no podias escribir el sexo en un epilogo? jajajaja, bueno el fic me gusto mucho. Gracias por compartirlo.
Hyale1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is one of my all-time favorite SSHG stories. So happy it's back up again! I adore the way that you write the dialog for your stories! It's witty and clever while still believable and in character. Well done.
Lettybird chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Well lady, it's been years since I reviewed anything on here, but you are still the best of the best x x x
Blizzard's Wake chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Haha, I knew there was a romance coming, but never expected their love to become so quickly full on like this
That was a great ending, may Snape and Hermione live happily ever after.

And I'm off to catch up on Denial! (:
MysticSong1978 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
I was hoping he'd be free, but I do like the way you wrapped it up, and Hermione's desperate flinging of herself into his arms. VERY visual! And your A/N made me giggle. :-)
lildarkness92 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Why must all your stories rip my heart out? TT_TT
You're an amazing writer. I can't wait to see what else you've got waiting for us in the future.
heartmom88 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
LOL. Well, I guess you've made *that* point quite clear! Without this one to distract us, though, you will have to expect more frequent nagging for updates on Denial. ;) It's the price one must pay for success. (You love it... you *know* you do!)

Thank you for entertaining us most thoroughly.
hm88
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Loved this story, although the funniest thing was your "epilogue" if I dare call it that at the end :-). :-)
catsgotmytongue chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Weellllll Shoot! At least Severus went back into the good care of Albert and I'm sure had a faithful visitor each Sunday bearing cookies.
Good job!
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Stupid Wizengamot, it's more assisted suicide than manslaughter. At least they end up happy together. :D
Raven's Dusk chapter 5 . 2/21/2013