Reviews for Affected Recollections
Diosa Luna chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Y no podias escribir el sexo en un epilogo? jajajaja, bueno el fic me gusto mucho. Gracias por compartirlo.
Hyale1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is one of my all-time favorite SSHG stories. So happy it's back up again! I adore the way that you write the dialog for your stories! It's witty and clever while still believable and in character. Well done.
Lettybird chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Well lady, it's been years since I reviewed anything on here, but you are still the best of the best x x x
Blizzard's Wake chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Haha, I knew there was a romance coming, but never expected their love to become so quickly full on like this
That was a great ending, may Snape and Hermione live happily ever after.

And I'm off to catch up on Denial! (:
MysticSong1978 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
I was hoping he'd be free, but I do like the way you wrapped it up, and Hermione's desperate flinging of herself into his arms. VERY visual! And your A/N made me giggle. :-)
lildarkness92 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Why must all your stories rip my heart out? TT_TT
You're an amazing writer. I can't wait to see what else you've got waiting for us in the future.
heartmom88 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
LOL. Well, I guess you've made *that* point quite clear! Without this one to distract us, though, you will have to expect more frequent nagging for updates on Denial. ;) It's the price one must pay for success. (You love it... you *know* you do!)

Thank you for entertaining us most thoroughly.
hm88
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Loved this story, although the funniest thing was your "epilogue" if I dare call it that at the end :-). :-)
catsgotmytongue chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Weellllll Shoot! At least Severus went back into the good care of Albert and I'm sure had a faithful visitor each Sunday bearing cookies.
Good job!
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Stupid Wizengamot, it's more assisted suicide than manslaughter. At least they end up happy together. :D
Raven's Dusk chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Awwww... That was most cute and heartbreaking :3

Please include Albert in the future, okay? Maybe at their wedding? *-*
lildarkness92 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
My heart, agggh my heart. Stop. Please make the pain stop. 3
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Well it seems that Severus & Hermione are going to get something that neither one thought they would ever have. A sidekick. No No No not like the all muscle and no brain yesmen that Crabbe and Goyle were to Draco or the leechy famewhore that Ron is. Albert is more in the vein or Dr. John Watson , Kato to the Green Hornet or going way back Schreevy to the Shadow and Margo Lane. ( I collect vintage radio shows so sue me.) Albert is going to be their protector no matter what they say. The ministry might as well assign him bodyguard duty . He's going to do it anyway . Albert just a big Poppa Bear and he sees Hermione & Severus as his cubs to protect.
worrywart chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Hermione's not the only with tears! What an emotional chapter!
Ptite Mac chapter 5 . 2/17/2013