Reviews for Affected Recollections
JarODirt chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
I was so happy to find you'd written another amazing fic! I loved the ideas you put into this one with the fake memories and the doe patronus! God his reaction to that was hilarious. The story was really heart warming so thank you again!
halfbloodprinces chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Albert is what Barney was to Dr. Lecter or Alfred to Batman...Coincidence ? I was really expecting some "quid pro quo" ;-)
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Nice story, and I love Severus' devious sense of humour. The conversation about the Patronuses was hilarious :P
TeaPott chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
That was beautiful! It's a mark of how much I enjoyed it, that, after having read it on the way to college this morning I've returned now, just before bed to review it.
I really enjoyed your take on Snape's 'feelings' for Lily, it was a completely new idea for me. I absolutely loved THE KISS in the courtroom! Authors seem to so rarely write either character in such a situation, so that for me was really refreshing. What has struck me most so far from reading this story and Denial, is that you write with certainty. Your writing never becomes tedious or boring. You've kept me hooked from the first line.
Can't wait for more of 'Denial' and just in case a muse jumps out in front of you... *Clicks 'Favourite Author'*
nightwing4164 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
rgdighjdrghleituihdrgjdfkgyg ujho;gitue this is so flippin GOOOD
leytonbrucasnaley chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
oh come on not even an epilogue :(
great story
zorosgurl chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
I loved the story, HOWEVER, there is nothing Idislike more in this world, then a cliffhanger ending! Wishing there was a sequel. *puppy eyes* please? :)Thank you
FanFiclver chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Damn! No more?
:) Bloody brilliant writing!
WillowWand49 chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
I enjoyed this very much!
Thank you so much for the non-sequel author's note, it just wouldn't have been right to leave it with Severus still in prison.
I wonder if Harry ever forgives him?
Willow
Raven's Dusk chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Awww... Such a sweet ending!
Did they marry? Get kids? Grandkids?
And Albert was great :)
Diosa Luna chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Y no podias escribir el sexo en un epilogo? jajajaja, bueno el fic me gusto mucho. Gracias por compartirlo.
Hyale1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is one of my all-time favorite SSHG stories. So happy it's back up again! I adore the way that you write the dialog for your stories! It's witty and clever while still believable and in character. Well done.
Lettybird chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Well lady, it's been years since I reviewed anything on here, but you are still the best of the best x x x
Blizzard's Wake chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Haha, I knew there was a romance coming, but never expected their love to become so quickly full on like this
That was a great ending, may Snape and Hermione live happily ever after.

And I'm off to catch up on Denial! (:
MysticSong1978 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
I was hoping he'd be free, but I do like the way you wrapped it up, and Hermione's desperate flinging of herself into his arms. VERY visual! And your A/N made me giggle. :-)
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »