Reviews for Affected Recollections
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Oh, she has it bad for him. And he for her.

And I can just see the NEWT DADA class and that Patronus. I'd almost rather flunk that part if I were a boy.

Death by Sudoku! (giggles)
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
Now this is a good reason to fake memories (although I kind of thought he had them to convince Dumbledore of his loyalty, myself). I am glad that he is keeping his intellect alive, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Excellent start! Perhaps the Lily-memories were generated to fool Albus; since he never trusted Snape's word that he was on the right side, only a mad pash over St. Lily convinced him (as it did in canon with the Doe Patronus). Perhaps these silver-edged memories were necessary for generating that Patronus.
Ferm chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
xD that has got to be the most amusing ending I have seen
Ferm chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
xD.. what a twist...
lisacakes16 chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
another cute story! i hope you add more soon!
Montara chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
I loved reading your story and the AN at the end :) Thank you for sharing your wonderful story!
RiAddison chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
I enjoyed it! And your quip at the end of chapter 6 made me giggle. Lol.
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
I enjoyed the different take you had on Severus and his affection for Lily Evens. A fascinating concept. It made it nice that Hermione did not have to overcome Severus' love for a dead woman. I think I agree with her decision too, that for him to change sides for remorse and regret is even braver than for love. It is easier, I think, to do something for love.

Interesting ending. You managed to have a "bad" trial verdict and yet still give a happy ending. Kudos!

Thanks so much for writing.
Stiffinme chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
Go read denial. Pffft. I've reread it 50,000,000 times. How bout posting another story? Or some originals? Lol. Tell doc lil beloved i said wassup.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
I'd like to start off by saying that I have read Denial before reading this short story, and I absolutely loved it. One of my favourites. And now, I would like to get on with reviewing this one. At the end of chapter five, I said,"Hermione." and my voice cracked. That, my friend, is not a normal thing for me! And actually teared up quite a bit... I'm not usually emotional at all, so that was a very good sign. This is definitely a story that I will be going back to for a long time, either when I need a good Snape/Granger fic, or when I have problems with a relationship. Thank you, my dear, for being such a talented author! I would love to read more from you! Please post more soon! :)
graceful-irish-sheep chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
This fic is way too short but is an amazing read and if it was an longer it may not have been as good. Your last author's made me laugh like a crazy person; I wasn't expecting to read that at all! :D
JarODirt chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
I was so happy to find you'd written another amazing fic! I loved the ideas you put into this one with the fake memories and the doe patronus! God his reaction to that was hilarious. The story was really heart warming so thank you again!
halfbloodprinces chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Albert is what Barney was to Dr. Lecter or Alfred to Batman...Coincidence ? I was really expecting some "quid pro quo" ;-)
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Nice story, and I love Severus' devious sense of humour. The conversation about the Patronuses was hilarious :P
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »